Chapter 34 | Where am I?

Evangeline

Today I woke up with light kisses all over my face

Today I woke up with light kisses all over my face. Mouth, forehead, cheek and head.

Most of the times Daxon doesn't wake up in a good mood, but since we both expressed our feeling for each other, we changed.

We ate breakfast peacefully with Sage, Duri, Eddie and Lucy, Eddie's girlfriend.
She seems quite nice, but then she told me she hated pineapple on pizza and then we started arguing.

But taking out that, the rest was amazing.

I played tennis today and ended up teaching Sage and Lucy how to play it. They are still learning but with time, they'll get better and better.

Daxon, Duri and Eddie said they would walk around town. But us, the girls, decided to stay in the hotel today. So we could play tennis, swim and go to the hotel spa which was amazing.

I hear a ringing from my phone on top of the bed. "Sage?" "Hey girl! Just for you to know me and Lucy will be heading out of the hotel, meet us at the end of the street alright?" I smile. "Yes, bye." I end the call placing my phone on my tote bag.

We all decided to lunch in a restaurant not to far away from the hotel. Me, Daxon, Duri, Sage, Eddie and Lucy.

I just took my relaxing shower but I guess I took too long in it or else Sage and Lucy would have waited for me.

I put on my beige converse and head out of my room, locking the door and pressing the elevator button.

As I step out of the hotel I hear the noise of people chattering and cars. There are not a lot of people in this side of the street but in the other, there is a lot. Like if they were having a huge party or something.

I continue walking to the location of the restaurant until I feel like there is someone following me.

I turn around and see nobody. Absolutely nobody.

I took a small shortcut so I could get to the restaurant faster so there is no crowd in this street. Just a black cat under a car.

I continue walking, shrugging the feeling of being stalked.

I start hearing slow and agonizing footsteps, but this time I don't turn around. I start walking faster. Not running. Just speeding up my pace.

The footsteps get closer and closer and when I decide to turn around a bag is thrown over my head.

FUCK!