Chapter 12 | Betrayed

Evangeline

"What the fuck?" I say I front of him

"Chill Out pretty girl" Anthony smirks. "You think this is funny don't you?" I'm trying my best not to punch him across his jaw.

He doesn't answer my question. " Why did you do this?" Anger written across my face and I'm sure that he is seeing it.

"Why did I do what?" His smirk not once leaving his face. "What do you think!? Being an asshole and playing with my feelings."

"Chill out we're not even dating." He is still holding Rebekah's waist and flames start appearing in my eyes.

"Do not. Tell me. To 'chill out'. Never." I say aggressively. He raises his hand in defeat. "Okay,okay.."
"Why did you do this?!" I scream this time, ignoring all of the eyes staring at me being crazy.

"Oh sweetie, you embarrassed me in front of the whole hotel so now, I got my revenge." Rebekah says smirking at me and cleaning her nails.

"I was the one who got my revenge, not you!" I point to her, like it was the most offensive thing in the whole wide world.

She ignores my comment and kisses Anthony in front of me again, but this time, Anthony grabs her thighs and lifts it up to his waist.

I roll my eyes in disgust and turn away from them, to go back to my friends table. "Such a bitch," I whisper kind of loudly.

"What did you just say?" Anthony's voice came from behind me and I turn around to see his ugly face in a wicked grin.

"I called her a bitch." I say firmly this time and he steps closer to me, trying to intimidate me, but, guess what, that did not work.

Daxon appears behind me out of nowhere and looks at him in a death stare. His eyes dark and narrowing, his hands bailed into a fists, and jaw really tense.

Anthony steps back raising his hand in defeat and chuckling.

"Always with your little muscular sex toy to protect you am I right whiny bitch?" Rebekah asks laughing.

"Should I brake your leg? Or should I brake your face this time?" I ask putting a finger under my chin in a thinkable way.

I could hear the "ohhh's" behind me from the people that were watching.

"You think you're the best don't you?" Rebekah says meaningly. I chuckle.

"You're asking me this? You should ask that to yourself!" I say louder.