Chapter 33 | Why Are You Blushing?

Evangeline

I can't stop thinking about him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I can't stop thinking about him.

I am so fucking in love with him.

That men is changing me, changing me to the better.

I don't regret not even a bit that he toke away my virginity.

It was the best sex I've ever had. But of course it was also my first one but I don't care.

We woke up today kissing and telling how pretty we both were. We went to the buffet and ate silently, just listening to Sage the whole time. Of course I took a peek at him and I caught him four times staring at me, and as amazingly as it seems, there was a slight of a bit of pink in his cheeks. Which that made me blush, If I wasn't already.

Duri said he was going to spend the day with Daxon, so I decided to hang out with Sage.

At the moment, Im in a small bar that gives the view to the blue sea with Sage. We both ordered a coconut water and now were waiting for it.

"So... why the fuck are you blushing so much?" Her eyebrows go up and down, repeating the movement and a slight smirk appears on her face.

"Im still blushing?" My eyebrows go up and shame appears in my face.

Oh shit.

I didn't know I was blushing.

She gasps. "Did something happened between you two?" I hesitate for a while and rub my chin discreetly thinking if I should answer her.

"Um... No, I mean, we both admitted our feelings for each other and now we're dating." Her mouth opens in shock. "Wait... like, dating dating?" I nod slowly and just as I do that she claps her hands loudly and squirms, making every single soul, look at our table.

"Finally! I thought you would never had the courage to do that!" I slap her arms and she whispers "Ouch," Rubbing it up and down.

I think of yesterday night, his lips against mine, He inside me, and him moaning my name in a really low tone that Im not even sure If I could have heard it.

I just know that I want him. All of him.

"Why are you still blushing..." Sage nudges me with a light smirk appearing in her lips. "Nothing." I try to stop smiling but that made the situation even more weird.

"Wait, Wait, Wait..... AHHHHH!" She screams. "Jesus Christ shut the fuck up!" I look around the bar seeing every single soul staring at her with an annoying glance.