Chapter 7 | Hot Day

Evangeline

After a really good game, I decided to head to the hotel pool

After a really good game, I decided to head to the hotel pool. Is really hot here outside, probably over 30 Degrees Celsius so I'm sure there is going to be a lot of people there.

I put on a white small bikini that makes me feel proud of my body. Then I call Sage to see if she wants to come with me to the pool and obviously, she says yes.

I get my simple tote bag and put on my black flip flops and then go downstairs to the outdoor pool.

When I look around I chose two chairs close to the pool, one for me and one for Sage.
There are a lot of people here and fortunately no kids.

I sit down and get my precious book and I start reading it until I zoom out into my story.

Some time later I hear a squeal next to me and I raise my head to see Sage with a tote bag similar to mine and with a Sage bikini.

"girl, you won!" She says. "I know!" I imitate her tone of voice. "Can you stop reading and go to the pool with me." She says sitting on her chair.

"Wait let me just finish this chapter..." I say knowing that after I finish this chapter I'll continue reading it. "Ugh ok fine.." she says.

after sometime she asks me: "are you done now?" "No." I say calmly. "Ugh! You'll never finish it!"

"I agreed to come to the pool to go to the pool not just to wait for you to read your freaking chapter!" She says annoyingly, while I just pleasantly continue to ignore her.

"Look at all these hot guys, im sure you'll get one's attention just by stepping out of thi—" She stops while staring at some other man. Jaw wide open.
I shrink my eyes and see that is no only other than Daxon.

"Oh. My. God." I say in a whisper. "I know right!" She repeated my movement.

Daxon is shirtless and I can see all his tattoos and his abs and muscles and god everything. He's wearing a black men's swimsuit, black glasses that makes him look hotter than ever, and black flip flops that are similar to mine. But he's also holding a closed computer.

Then, Daxon chooses a sit right in front of us and sits down while he types on his computer, while I'm just staring at him. I guess he did not notice us.

"Now can we go to the pool? I'm sure he's gonna look at your ass if you just come with me. Please." She begs me while poking my arm, but then I turn to her and slap her hand softly and with the quick movement, Daxon looks up from his computer and spots us and just gives me a glare, and I playfully, return it.