Chapter 22 | Sage's Help

Evangeline

I still can't believe we kissed

Daxon freaking Lombardi kissed me.

I really thought he wasn't capable of kissing someone like me. I mean, he can have any type of woman, Just look at him, his so tall, broad, beautiful and wise. Who wouldn't want him?

Of course he may scare away some people just by the way he treats them, but If you insist on becoming his friend, he will start being nice to you. Sometimes even more than nicer...

He didn't talked to me about the kiss yet. But I know that we will talk about it later. But we need too, And it also needs to be as fast as possible because if not then I am gonna be sure to murder him.

I wanna tell Sage so badly that we kissed and it was amazing, but she already think were a couple.

But what if I told Sage... Im sure she would understand...

She may understand. But She also may get upset with the both of us. And I clearly do not want that.

I need to stop overthinking. And I freaking need to tell someone about this. Because at the moment, I know that there are really high chances of me getting a heart attack because of that Man.

I already ate breakfast and let me tell you it was silent. Really silent.

Daxon and I barely made eye contact, its like he doesn't want to look at my face. I mean, I know Im not pleasant to look at but... I don't know, it looks like he's... avoiding me.

But why would he avoid me? Is it because of the kiss? Who am I to say of course if was because of the kiss.

But was it so bad that now he doesn't want to look at me? Or he just doesn't wanna talk about it?

I need to stop thinking about that man, or I can just express my feelings too Sage, I'm sure she'll understand.

You know what? That's exactly what I'm gonna do.

...

I called Sage, telling her to come to my room.

Daxon is not here, he said he went for a walk and he is probably still walking, even though he said that some hours ago.

I hear a knock on the door. I rush to open it and as soon as I do it, I see the ginger haired girl I was expecting.