Chapter 29 | Needy For A Kiss

Daxon

Yesterday was great

Yesterday was great.

Now we are officially not fake dating. Just dating.

After the pool yesterday, she took a shower and then I did.

We didn't try to do anything 'inappropriate' because after the pool we were really tired.

But I'm sure I'm gonna get to please her today...

Besides, yesterday we also went to dinner with Sage and Duri so right after dinner, we jumped to bed.

Everyone was tired after the pool yesterday.

...

I wake up looking to the closest widow and seeing if it was still dark and, no. its not. I look down and I notice that I've been holding and cuddling my girl for the whole night. Good.

I hear her soft snores which means she's still sleeping.

Her back is pressed against my chest and I'm holding her hips.

I want to kiss her on her lips, but that will probably wake her, And I don't want that.

So I decide to give her a soft kiss on the temple. She didn't wake up. Good.

But I still need a kiss from her.

I start rubbing my hand in her hips slow and softly. I put the hand that was softenning her hip inside her pyjama top and started touching her stomach. Softly.

Until I heard a little moan escaping from her lips. "You like that don't you?" I whisper really close to her ear.

She nods in agreement and open her eyes softly. She rubs her hand in her eyes softly and tiredly.

And I can't help but just stare at that beautiful face.

The face of an angel.

She looks at me, smiles and turns around so now we could be face to face, Then, she hug's me like I was her teddy bear.

I hug her back and we stay like that for a while. Just hearing each other's breathing.

Then she stops hugging me and kisses my cheek.

Why my cheek? I want her mouth.