Chapter 30 | Perfect Date

Evangeline

A book Café

A book Café. Ive always wanted to go to one. And I've already went once or twice in my life.

But they are really expensive, especially the Miami City one.

Ive already walked passed here three times when we were hanging out with Sage and Duri. Daxon probably have noticed that I've been wanting to come here.

This is a book cafe and its huge as fuck. there are over six floors just of books and then you have a huge cafe which there are foods and drinks that the book character made.

This is a dream come true.

"Oh. My. God." I put my hand over my mouth. "We also have the VIP table." Daxon says from behind me still holding my waist.

"Oh God I can't believe this!" The VIP table is for couple actually. It is a really cute and beautiful room, I've seen it on the internet.

In the little VIP room there is a huge amount of new romance books that you can just take it and bring it home.

And that's not the only thing about the VIP, with the VIP pass, I can go to a book signing of my favourite author! She's already publishing a new book which is gonna come out soon and that would be amazing.

"So, Do you like it?" He asks with his chin on my shoulder. "I don't like it." He takes off his chin off my shoulder and looks at me with a confused face. "I Love It." I smile like I've never smiled before.

I turn around so we could be face to face and I kiss him.

A strong and perfect kiss.

Im in love with this men. There is no doubt.

I brake off the kiss and hug him tight. Really tight.

"Okay that's enough." He pats my back and then I realise that I hugged him way to tight.

"I can't believe you did this for me." My smile still on my face and I can already feel my eyes shinning.

"I love you, I love you, I love you."I get up on my tip toes and kiss his cheek.

He chuckles and then guides me towards the entrance.

I was shaking off excitement the whole time. I could barely walk or talk.

And to be honest, I probably peed myself a little, just a little.