Chapter 32 | First Time

Evangeline

We push the elevator button as we both stand there, waiting for the elevator

He's keeping his hands to himself. Good.

Because when we were watching the sunset, he kept flattering me. Of course I didn't mind but, I already knew where this was gonna end, And it would end with me naked in bed.

I can see it by the shadow of his eyes that he wants to please me, and I know he knows that I know.

Ding!

The elevator door opens and we both step inside. I look at him and a sly of a smirk is splinted right across his face.

The elevator door closes and as soon as it shuts his right hand goes to my waist and his left one goes to my cheek. He pulls me right onto his mouth and we kiss. Hungrily and thirsty.

We're both really horny after this day that's for sure.

His right hand slips from my waist to my ass and he gives it a little squeeze which makes me moan.
"There are cameras in here." I whisper to his lips. "And?" His tone was husky and needy. I'm sure his dripping down there.

The elevator doors open again with a little: ding! And the first thing we see is a elderly couple. A women with a grey hair and a really red lipstick and a men wearing a black blazer. Both of their mouths are open in shock.

Me and Daxon laugh awkwardly and we leave the elevator. "That was... strange..." he chuckles.

He unlocks our room door and I step in first. He locks the door again grips my waist once again. "Are you ready for the best night you've ever had?" He whispers to my neck and then, slowly, his mouth closes around my neck and he starts kissing it, then sucking and moving his tongue. "Oh" I moan. "Wait." I say and he stops immediately.

"Let's close the window." He processes my words and nods.
I close the window and go back to kissing him.

tongue touching tongue. His strong hand goes to the back of my purple shirt and yanked it off fast.

Then I'm here standing almost naked. He grunts looking over at my white laced bra.  He then continues kissing me while removing my pink skirt slowly.

He takes it off until my skirt hits the floor, he then grabs one of my legs softly and helps me take of the skirt, then he does the same with the other feet.

Before he takes a look at my tong, he removes my black converse of my feet slowly then takes my socks doing the same to the other feet.