Chapter 2 | Planning the Plan

Daxon

Im not going to Miami because of school, No I'm going to Miami to steal a really famous painting called: '31 avenue' It means a lot to my dad, and by doing it he's going to be proud of me for the first time since mom abandoned us

"figliolo, non andrai a miami per divertirti. dovrai rubare qualcosa di veramente importante per me. Fai questo alla tua famiglia" (son you're not going to miami to have fun. youre gonna need to steal something really important for me. Do this to your family) This is what he always says to me.

Im gonna make capo proud (boss). I call my dad Capo because he says is  a 'suitable' way to call him.

"Ok, Capo" I say. "Good Figliolo, Now go get ready, you'll leave in twenty minutes." My dad says before leaving the living room.

I stand up and go to my room.
I put on a black simple shirt and a black pants to match.

I close my bag and one of the guardsman come to get it and put it in my car.

My copartner is coming to try and help me get my things, but I don't need any help. I never do.

He's like a younger brother for me, and have always been there with me and for me, and he's the only person that knows that I'm the Mafia Don's Son.

His name is Rodrigo, and he is part American and part African. He has a really dark black hair it's smaller than me, obviously, and it's less stronger than me, obviously.
No one is better than me.

My thoughts are interrupted when I hear Rodrigo's voice. "Hey Dax what's up" he says while walking in the living room and sitting in my couch. "Rodrigo, don't put your filthy shoes on my couch." I say in a warning tone.

"Ok, Ok Relax big Dax" He says in a teasing tone while standing up to face me.

"Are you excited to travel to Miami and see a lot of hot chicks there?" He says in a teasing tone.

Rodrigo doesn't know the actual purpose of why I'm going to Miami, he thinks I'm going there to take a break and sleep with some woman. He doesn't actually know that I'm there to still a painting that costs billions.

"Not a lot." I say in a calm tone. "Why? You're going to Miami literally." He says. "Oh and by the way Dax, I'm gonna be a bit late when I get to the hotel." He says. "Ok, don't worry" that was my only reply. "Now Dax, I need to go goodbye old friend" he says in a silly tone.

"We will see each other in just some hours" I say in a calm tone, while getting my leather jacket.

"Yeah,..Right" He says, almost worried. "Now I really need to go, Good Bye Dax" He says while rushing out of the living room.