Chapter 13 | Fake Dating

Daxon

Yesterday was a bit confusing let's say

Yesterday was a bit confusing let's say. Me and Evangeline decided to make a deal, now we have our plan for revenge.

I had already a new theme pan in mind for my revenge, but I feel like Evangeline's idea was better. And trust me, you don't wanna know what my plan was.

Today is the day where we are gonna act like a couple and start fake dating. I just hope we don't have to kiss around every time we're spotted.

But I'm almost sure that our friends and the two assholes will believe this plan for revenge.

I put on some sporty clothes. Trousers and a dark blue tank top. Evangeline is in the bathroom right now, changing so we can go down together and announce it to everyone.

I wait in my bed while talking to Rodrigo by messages.

I'm just sharing this room with Evangeline because of him. Because he did not tell me that he wasn't coming.

Evangeline got out just now with a long purple flowery dress. I smile impatiently at her and we go to the elevator.

"Remember to smile and act happy and in love okay?" She asks and I nod faking a smile.

"Oh and also, out your hand around my shoulder so we can actually look like we're dating." I sigh and do as she says.

The elevator door opens with a 'ding' and we walk to the food area where there is everyone from our school.

We walk in and almost all of the eyes stare at is in shock or just confusion. Even the assholes looked at us in shock but smirking also.
Evangeline and I call Rebekah and Anthony 'the assholes' because what they did were really dumb and disgusting.

Sage was the second to look at us, she smirked proudly at the both of us. We walk together to get our food. Ignoring all the eyes staring as I removed my hand off her shoulders.

We are still close together smiling looking 'in love' I'm surprised that this plan is actually working.

I thought this would end up as soon as we got down here.

We go to the same table as yesterday's and sit next to each other. I put my left arm around her shoulder rest it there while I eat my food with the fork I'm holding in the other hand.

"What the fuck is happening here?" Eddie asks confused. "What do you think dumbass, they are dating." Sage says this time with a light smile in her face.