Chapter 10 | Over Him

Evangeline

I come to my room after this tiring day and take a relaxing shower, but I forgot my clothes outside

I come to my room after this tiring day and take a relaxing shower, but I forgot my clothes outside. Shit.

I open the bathroom door and go get my clothes, but when I do just that the room door opens and I see Daxon standing there.

shit shit shit. I'm almost naked here. He looks at me and then at my body, and keeps staring at it. oh ok..

"Hi." I say in a nervous tone. "Hey." He says still staring at me. "I was just... um.. getting my clothes that I forgot here." I say still nervous.

"Ok." I move to my closet and open my cabinet but I just have one hand. I can't get my clothes.

Daxon realizes that I can't get my clothes and move towards the cabinet, then he gets my clothes and stares at me.

I look into his beautiful grey eyes for sometime but then I break the eye contact. "Thank you. Um.. would you mind just bring that to the bathroom please."

"Um yes sure." He says while he walks towards the bathroom and places it close to the sink.

"Thank you again" I say with a soft smile before closing the door. I put on a white nightie that makes me look cute and sexy.

I walk towards my bed and I turn on my cute lamp and start reading, but I still feel Daxon's gaze on me.

"So I know you made a.. friend." He says and I know that there is a jealousy tone in there.

"Yeah, his name is Anthony, he's kinda cute though." I say teasingly but then I blush at the thought of Anthony talking to me.

"An advice, stay away from boys like him they'll end up fucking you then leaving you the next day." What no, Anthony would never do this to me, i am actually getting a bit mad at him... I mean, he doesn't even know him.

"You don't even know that." I say defending Anthony. 'Yes I do know that." He says in a deeper voice. He doesn't fucking know that.

"That boy will leave you after he is done with you." He says in a low and deep tone. Why is he insisting.

"You know what, just take care of your own life." I say in a higher tone now. The first time a boy starts liking me he's already ruining everything.

"There are so many better boys that would treat you so well and would never leave you alone." He says. I scoff to myself. Yeah and your clearly not one of them.