Chapter 6 | Tennis Game

Evangeline

Sage left me, Daxon left me so I decided to go to my room, Anyway I was already tired

I go to my room and change into my soft white pijamas. Then I read a bit of the book I'm reading, and after I'm adjusting my bed.

In the middle of nowhere I hear the door slamming open, my heart stops but then I see Daxon there, looking scared, but when he looks at me he looks relieved.

"God you scared me." He says almost in a whisper. "Shouldn't I be saying that." I say with a frustrated tone in my voice.

He comes in the room and rubs his hands onto his hair while walking towards his bed. "So are you going to explain me... you know... all of that." I say.

"No." He says and without saying another word he enters the bathroom.
God why is this men so stubborn?

I get into bed slowly, trying to process what just happened.

Before I can close my eyes, he walks out out of the bathroom with his simple pijamas, and walks to his bed.

"Good Night." I say, before he turns off the lights. "Good Night, Angel." And with that simple little word, my heart flustered, and even though I couldn't stop thinking of the word, I managed to sleep well.

•••

I wake up and look around to see if Daxon is still here, but unfortunately, he isn't.

I put on some sporty skirts and a crop top, because today was the day that I was going to play tenis. Yes, there is a tenis court here in the hotel, and it's quite big.

I get ready to leave for the buffet because I am going to meet Sage there and she's going to watch me play tenis. To be honest I'm not really good in tenis, I mean just when I want to be good.

Continuing I go downstairs and look for a small red headed, and I spot her close to the table on the corner, talking to someone in her phone.

I walk towards her and when she spots me, she quickly ends up the call. Okay...

"Heyy" She says excitedly. "Um Hi.." I say and she looks away with a soft smile, and I decide to say: "So why are you suspicious."
"Oh it's nothing." She says.

"Ok now let's go get food" She says while pushing me forwards to the counter.

After we choose our food, we sit and I spot Daxon with two other boys on the table across ours. One with a dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, and one with a really dark black hair and black eyes.