Chapter 31 | Perfect Date Part. 2

Evangeline

"Open your eyes

"Open your eyes." Daxon whispers. I obey him, opening my eyes really slowly.

My mouth hang open in shock.

We were in the top of a tiny hill and the only thing I could see that made my heart stutter, was a little picnic towel on the floor and a picnic basket at the end of it.

There were to full glasses of wine, one for him and one for me and some little snacks next to the basket.

The view was amazing from here, The sun was starting to set because we woke up kinda late today so we were eating a short snack right now.

Oh god. I love him. I love him. I love him. I love him.

he is perfect.

The ocean in the bottom of where we were. This little hill is perfect.

I look at my perfect boyfriend and give him another hug.

I don't even know how many times have I hugged this men today. I can't believe he is doing all of this for me.

"Okay we can sit down now or else it will be too windy." I no and give him another peck in his lips.

I seat in one side of the towel and he sits on the other. Then before I could even process anything, he gets a little radio out of the picnic basket.

"No way," My mouth opens a bit and I smile. Daxon turns on the radio and switches the Channels until the perfect song appeared.

Perfect. From Ed Sheran.

My heart flutters and I smile, thinking about the Festival and how we had our first kiss there.

"Remember when we were dancing to this song?" I ask him. "Of course, After that kiss I knew my heart belonged to you." I smile again as I get closer to him and kiss him for the hundredth time today.

The Ed Sheran song finished and then another song came on, 'Take my breath away.' That was the song, And I kinda do relate to this song.

Daxon also.

I drink a bit more of my wine and Daxon does the same.

I have been and still is staring at the view for the beach, where the sunset was starting to appear.

But Daxon instead of looking to this amazing view, he kept staring at me.

I felt his gaze on me the whole time. Not even once he looked away.

I look at him fast and see the smirk still in his face.

I place my glass of wine down and he does the same, probably realising what was I going to do next.

I bite my lip and get really close to him, I most like straddle him while I put both of my arms around his neck.

I stop biting my lip and bring our lips together.

I want to show him that I love him.

I don't even know how to repay him after this.

This day was the best day of my life. And Im sure ill never regret it.

I continue kissing my boyfriend and I don't stop.

his breath tasting like wine. I slip my tongue in my mouth and he does the same as the both of us fighter for dominance.

I lower my hand slowly until it almost reached his pants and then his tongue loosens and I start to explore the whole space of his mouth.

I push my self into him and we both fall into the picnic mattress and I continued kissing him.

Me on top of him.

I kiss him until my last breath and that was when I stop, reaching for air.

Wow. Ive never kissed someone like... this.

"Wow." Daxon whispers breathing heavily. His lips a bit more pink than usual from how much I kissed him.

"Didn't know you were good at kissing." He jokes and I slap his arm, not really strong though. And even if it was strong, he wouldn't have felt anything that's for sure.

"Im kidding baby you're an amazing kisser." He smiles and then he pulls me to him again and we continue kissing, until our last breath's once again.

I didn't know this was the feeling of falling in love.

I love you, I wish I could tell him that. Is just three simple words. I. Love. You. But, I'm gonna tell him when I'm ready... If ill ever be ready.

꒦꒷꒷꒦

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

꒦꒷꒷꒦

Next chapter will be good... really good 😏