Chapter 26 | A Hand In A Unexpected Place

Evangeline

I wake up with something really heavy in my lower part of my body

Why is there a hand on my ass?

What the fuck?

Did I end up sleeping with someone?

I look outside the window and see that it is still dark outside. It's probably six in the morning.

I hear soft snores coming from beside me. Yeah, I recognise those soft snores.

I rub my eyes gently and turn around to see Daxon's strong, big and veiny hands on my ass.

On my white short sleeping shorts I mean.

Of course it had to be him holding my ass.

I turn around slowly to make sure he was sleeping and he is.

I try to get away from his hand but as I do that, He grips my ass.

Oh god. He is strong as fuck. His grip is not that strong, but it kinda hurts a bit. Just a little bit.

But I don't mind tho.

I give him some time and he loosens his grip and I try to get away once again. A bit faster this time. But same thing as before, his hand is still gripping my ass.

Fuck.

It's kinda good tho...

Stop.

I guess ill just have to wait until he wakes up and stops gripping my ass.

...

I wake up once again feeling a chest in the back of my spine and a hand on my hip.

He is still sleeping because I can hear his soft snores in my ear this time.

Finally he's not gripping my ass.

I try to move away from his grip around my hip and he grips even tighter. I gasp. I gasp a bit too loud and his hand softens around my hip.

I get his hand and take it slowly away from my hip and into the mattress and make a move to get up from the bed.

he grips my ass once again and I gasp, once again.

He pushes me down to his body and my back hits his chest and a soft noise escapes from his mouth.

Did he just moan?

Yeah whatever.

I sigh, realising that I'll just have to wait until he wakes up and stops gripping my ass.

...

I feel and hear some movement beside me.

I rub my eyes again and turn around to see Daxon with his eyes tiredly open.

He looks at me quickly and smiles softly. "Good morning Angel." I smile. "Morning."

I stretch a bit in the bed and then I get up fast.

I walk to my closet and choose my outfit.

I feel eyes on me and when I look backwards, he was smirking at me. Watching me.

"Why are you smirking?" I ask with a glint of a smile on my face.

I look back again to the cabinet and choose my outfit and a pair of green bikini.

"Just admiring you, Angel." His smirk still in his face.

I roll my eyes, close the wardrobe withy feet and walk to the bathroom, locking it.

I put on my bikini a white summer dress on top of it, and arrange my hair into a green hair clip.

I open the bathroom door and see that Daxon is already ready. He is wearing black shorts and a white shirt that shows a bit of his muscles.

"Liking the view Angel?" He smirks again, putting on some black sun glasses.

I roll my eyes gently and I don't respond to his stupid question.

Of course I am liking the view but I'm not gonna admit that. Only when he admits that he feels something for me.

I still don't wanna talk to him. Not after what he did.

Today I'm gonna make sure that he knows what he did.

I know we both have feelings for each other. I may, just may love him. Even though I don't really know what love is.

He is like a fictional character. All of him.

But he needs to control his feelings for me and for him.

Im gonna give him three days. Three days only for him to decide to change or talk to me. If he doesn't, them well, I'm gonna need to tell him what I feel.

My smile was simply removed from my face and he turns his head to look at me and realise that I was not in a really good mood.

"What's wrong Angel?" He asks, walking towards me. I roll my eyes and whisper "Nothing" under my breath.

"Lets go."

꒦꒷꒷꒦

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

꒦꒷꒷꒦

I completely forgot I had to update this story guys I'm so sorry 😓