Chapter 23 | Baby

Evangeline

"HUH!" Sage gasps

"HUH!" Sage gasps. "What?" I ask impatiently.

"Do you guys wanna go to the art museum really next to this hotel? People say that there are really beautiful paintings in there." I look at her. "Of course. That's why its a 'art's museum'." I say with food still in my mouth.

"And..." She eyes me ignoring my comment. "And, there is a new painting called... what was it?" She pokes Duri's shoulder. "31 Avenue." He answers.

"Yes, 31 Avenue." We all look at her. Not answering.

"So... Do you guys wanna come?" Her smile still not fading away. I look at Daxon he looks at me with a neutral expression and then looks at Sage again nodding. Not even one little smile appearing in his face.

Strange...

"Great!" She claps her hands together making the women that was sitting close to us jump.

"Oopsie..." She chuckles awkwardly. "Sorry." She clears her throat.

We finish eating our breakfast peacefully and calmly, until a bitch comes and sits next to my boyfriend. I mean, my fake boyfriend.

"Hey Dax..." The bitch touches one hand in his shoulder while she's messing with her hair with the other hand.

Is that Bitch flirting with my boyfriend?

I try to calm down, just so I won't look a bit too frustrated.

"Get out of our table." My tone is deep and dark. Im sure she felt the anger rising throw my body.

Rebekah hesitates and then smirks. "No thank you." She gets closer to Daxon while he looks at her with a death stare.

"That was not a question." My tone still deep. She doesn't even look at me, the only thing that she does is continue to touch his shoulder. Bitch.

"Get your hands off my fucking boyfriend Before I brake it." She looks at me her eyes widen for three seconds and the she smirks. Again.

"No thank you." The anger getting bigger and bigger while my blood starts boiling.

I can feel the stares from the whole table and especially from Daxon. He probably knows what I'm gonna do next.

My hands turns into a fist and I laugh myself towards Rebekah.

Until a strong hand grips my shoulder.

Daxon stands up and gets closer to me. Really close.

"Stop. You two." He looks at me and then at Rebekah. She continues staring at her, but this time, I can also see the flame in his eyes.

Rebekah seems to notice because right after, her eyes widen and she leaves the table in shock. Daxon starts moving his hands up and down my shoulder calming me down. Slowly, Slowly and Slowly-