Chapter 3 | Revenge

Evangeline

It's already 9:00 PM and I already ate dinner on the hotel restaurant

It's already 9:00 PM and I already ate dinner on the hotel restaurant. The workers already came to put an extra bed for me, and I just finished taking my relaxing shower. Daxon is not here, he is probably downstairs drinking and smoking with the other guys around our age. I told him that when he came back I'll probably be sleeping, so he needed to be extra silent.

I was wearing a long white sleeve pijama matching my sleeping pants. We are in Miami so it's not really cold here.

These days the students, including me, planned on doing whatever we want here in Miami, but there are some 'activities' that we decided to do together, for example going to the fair, going to ballads, and more.

I'm sure that most of these days I'm going to spend them in my room while reading my books. But there will be some days that I'll leave the room, don't worry is not as if I was sick..

I spend the last three hours reading my book, and Daxon is still not here but now I'm getting tired so I'll just try to sleep, but this bed is not helping..

This is so fucking uncomfortable. Is like sleeping on top of a rock. But I would not sleep in his bed either, or it would look kind of weird..

I flipped over to the other side of the bed and tried to sleep, it didn't work. I flip to the other side of the bed, still didn't work.

Before I can move to the other side of the bed again the door unlocked, I lift my head and see him, I see Daxon.

He is wearing the same clothes from before but now, he looked hotter. His hair is messy, his sleeves are up and I can see his veiny arms and he's holding a bottle of red wine on his left hand, and that makes him five times hotter.

"Hey," I say sitting up on my bed. "Hi" he replies coldly. I stop staring at him and decide to ask him something important.

"Can we switch beds please?" I say while he walks to his bed and starts removing his jacket. "No" He says firmly. "Why?" I say in a childish tone. "Because I said so." He says, while removing his shirt. Yes, removing his shirt. I stare at his body and see his perfect muscular body his abdomen strong, his arms and shoulders veiny and he has really big hands, the size of my breasts. Forget I said that. and when he turns around to get something from his headboard I see freshly nail marks in his back.

My blood starts boiling a bit and jealousy hits me. Fuck what is wrong with me I barely know him. He's hot that's it.

He puts a sleeveless shirt and gets his black pijama pants, and walks to the bathroom. To change obviously.