Chapter 25 | Fucking Scared Me

Evangeline

Im panicking

Im panicking. Im fucking panicking.

Were the hell is he?

Were the hell is Daxon Lombardi!?

We already evacuated, everyone is outside the building and the fireman's are already inside, making sure there is no one in there and if there really was a fire.

"Where the fuck is he?" I mumble over my breath playing with my fingers stressed while my legs were shaking.

Tears are already forming in my eyes.

Please, God, Tell me his fine. I need to know if he's okay.

A tear spills down my cheek.

"Hey, Hey, Hey, Evie, its okay! you know how Daxon is like! He is strong and he's clever, you know that if he's inside just if, he will be safe.

More tears started spilling down my face and Sage hugs me tight, I hug her back and the tears still won't stop falling from my eyes.

Breathe Evie, Breathe. I whispered to myself.

I breathed and I started to calm down.

It's alright, he's okay. He is a strong and brave men everything will be fine.

I clear my tears but my eyes are still a bit puffy and my cheeks look a bit swollen.

I stop hugging Sage for a minute and she's just staring something or someone behind me. Her eyes are widened. "Sage... What?" I ask and she turns me around slowly until I see him.

The person I have been crying for. He is alive he is okay.

I run towards him as fast as I can and I jump and hug him tight, tight and tighter. He carries me by holding into my ass and starts giggling.

"Missing me already?" I look at him and he's with the stupid smile on his face. "You asshole." I smile.

He puts me in the ground and where still holding each other. "You scared the shit out of me." I say, both hands holding his neck while one pod his hand is in my waist and the other is in my ass.

"You were?" He jokes still with the smile not once leaving.

I grip his nape and pull him to me and I kiss him. Soft and slow. I continue kissing him, his tongue touching mine once or twice.

I miss kissing him. Even though we just kissed some days ago.

I missed his soft perfect lips.

We both stop kissing and we stare at each others eyes.

Until he stops smiling and he becomes serious. "You were crying." It wasn't a question.

I look away from his face but he grips my chin and turns so our faces could meet.

"Why were you crying." His tone serious. "I thought... I thought... that- maybe something bad had happened to you, and I got so scared and-" He kisses me again this time deeper.

I kiss him back and we don't stop, we just continue kissing.

The hand that was holding my ass now squeezed my left ass-cheek a bit and I gasp with a giggle.

He moves his hand going slower and slower to the back of my thigh, until his hand goes back up inside my dress and I gasp again breaking the kiss.

"Not here." I whisper, probably blushing. He hesitates and then nods. Taking off his hand off under my dress.

"Oh god Daxon! We're the fuck where you?" Sage appears out of nowhere hugging him awkwardly. "You scared everyone! Especially your girlfriend. She almost fainted!" I blush a bit more and Daxon looks at me with a light smirk on his face. "Is that so?" He whispered, and that made me blush even more.

"Men, where the hell where you? You even scared me." Duri also appears out of nowhere and hugs Daxon with a little pat on his back and a small handshake.

"Sorry guys, I had to find a way out and it kinda took a bit longer than I expected it too." We all nod and I hug him tight and he returns it, kissing my forehead.

"You two are perfect for each other." Sage smiles clasping her hands together.

I hug him even tighter and then let him go.

"Now we really should go back to the hotel and find something else to do." Sage says with a sad smile on her face.

"I hope there are no people inside the museum." I look at the art's museum from the distance whee we were. "Me too." Daxon replies. and he gives me another kiss on the temple.

...

We left the outside area of the art's museum were it was all crowded with cars and people whispering 'what the hell happened?'

No one did anything when we got to the hotel, I just went to the cafe, read my book and wrote a bit of my new project I was working on.

Daxon once again hadn't talked to me, And I don't fucking know why.

If he doesn't wanna talk to me then okay, I will just ignore him until he decides to say something.

I know that I'm doing something really childish but its the only way he'll realise that he's doing something wrong.

Why does he has to be like this? I like him. I may feel something even more than just like or attraction.

But, he will need to do something. And I'll wait. But if he doesn't, then I'll talk too him.

꒦꒷꒷꒦

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

꒦꒷꒷꒦

this was a short one