Chapter 15 | Dirty Thoughts

Daxon

It's morning and the first thing I think of is her

It's morning and the first thing I think of is her. Evangeline. Yesterday made me realize that I'm being too nice for her. I bought her earrings which were not that expensive, I bought her the ice cream that I barely ate, and then I told her that i was giving her these things because she was my 'fake girlfriend' but I think I actually bought those because I wanted to give her something. I've been really bad to her these couple of days, so I decided to treat her better.

I wake up, Evangeline is already up she's looking for something in her drawer. I stand up slowly and she looks at me. She smiles, a good smile.

"Morning." She says still with that smile. "Morning." I rub my eyes quickly and then go to one of my drawers to find my clothes for today.

"Oh um, Sage asked me if the both of us would like to go to the beach today, you know, like spend the day there." Her hopes are up. I can see it from her face.

I really don't wanna upset her. Not today. Dad can wait a bit more.

"Okay." I grunt and her smiles go even wider. She closes the drawer and moves to the bathroom, by the corner of my eye I see her making a fist of victory and whispering "yes"

I choose a black board shorts and a black t- shirt. I get my black glasses and wait for Evangeline.

She opens the bathroom door and the first thing I see is her in a black biquíni. All black. Hot. So fucking Hot. Although it's really revealing and I wouldn't want other men to even think of the dirty thoughts I'm thinking of right now.

No one is allowed to touch her. We are fake dating but she is still my fake girlfriend.

What would it be like to touch that body of hears, feeling her underneath me and moaning—

"Sage and Duri are already downstairs." She says interrupting my thoughts. Good because I was staring to get hard.

She puts on a white shorts and gets a tote bag putting glasses a book and her phone.

We leave the room an dog downstairs to meet up with them.

"Finally you two take so long!" Sage says hugging Evangeline. "Gosh, you look hot! I'm sure your boyfriend there got hard." Sage whispers, but my hearing is really good so I heard everything and, She's not wrong.

We all walk through the streets until we get to the beach. Sage and Duri in the front as always and us at the back.

We all found a spot there where we got sits and a perfect place with a sunshade. There are four chairs, one for each.