Chapter 8 | Jealousy

Daxon

When I wake up I hear soft snores coming from Evangeline's bed and I stand up to get ready for the day and I see the angel sleeping peacefully

I get ready and go downstairs to eat breakfast with some friends I made yesterday night.
Today is Evangeline's big game, and of course I'll be there to see her.

I am seated with Duri and Eddie and they keep talking about the girls that they slept with the night before and to be honest, I wasn't in the mood to hear what they were saying.

"What about you Dax, who did you hook up with last night?" Eddie says. "No one." I say and they start mocking me, but I honestly don't care.

They thought I was joking for not sleeping with someone so when they realized I wasn't lying they ask me: "Then who was that girl that you were talking to at the bar?"

"It's no one important." I grumble, and skip the part that she's my roommate or they wouldn't leave me alone.

"Yeah of course is no one important." They say in a mockingly tone. I just sigh and leave.

Evangeline is just someone that I unfortunately have to share a room with.

I go to my room and start getting ready for the day, as I pick up my sunglasses and computer to watch the game while I do some work.

I get there and sit in my place, the game has already started and I was late. Shit. But fortunately Evangeline is winning.

When she notices me she gives me a smile and I take my glasses off and try to give her a smile but it turns more into a glare, but right after, I go back to my work.

•••

Sometime passed and this second round Evangeline lost but I'm sure she'll win this game.

The game finished and there she was jumping and really happy that she won. I stop my work and go down to congratulate her.

"Hey" she says. "Hi" I say. "Congratulations, you did good." I say in a firm tone but it was to firm. "Thank you." She says nicely.

We stare at each other for sometime until she turns and see a girl screaming and saying that she cheated.

here it goes. Then that girl walks over to Evangeline and starts shouting at her but Evangeline just look at her with a neutral face.

"I play fair unlike you." She crosses her arms and that makes her tits bounce up. oh wow.

"You cheated that's how you won. And you do not know how to play fair! I'm sure your mommy didn't teach you how to play fairly. Oh wait, she's dead." I could feel the tension in the air. Oh but that Bitch.