Chapter 19 | Festival

Evangeline

Ive spend another day in the hotel, just getting some rest so I could get better

The second day that I was sick, Sage bought me some medicine and right after I got better. Daxon spend the whole day with me the last two days that Ive been sick.

He didn't even leave my side. Not for one little second.

He never said a word to me, just staid there watching me. Being sure that I was alright.

Today I woke up feeling really better. I told Daxon I was alright, he hesitated, to be sure if he could believe me but now we are getting ready to go out to a festival that is happening today at night.

I choose a simple black dress and white snickers. I already did put on a simple make up and then I get my black purse.

At the moment I'm in the bed reading my book while I wait for Daxon. How can man on books be perfect?

I mean, Daxon is also perfect but he also has his weaknesses. For example being nice. That's clearly one of his weakness.

Daxon opens the door and he looks quite hot. like always.

a black T-shirt and black jeans. His hair is still wet from his shower and that makes him look even better.

He looks at me grins fast and then look for something on his bedside table.

"What are you looking for?" I ask, looking up from my book. "Not your business." Ouch. "Uh- Rude." I roll my eyes. He chuckles and looks at me. Stares at me with those perfect intimidating grey eyes. "Sorry." He gives me a sly grin.

I look at him. Kind of shocked that he just said sorry. He sees my shock and stops grinning, looking serious at me now. Oh okay, there it is his mean side coming to life again.

"What is your problem?" I say it quite low. I shake my head. No, I didn't mean it to sound that ignorant. "Pardon?" His eyebrows go up and his eyes narrowing a bit.

I shake my head. "I didn't mean it to sound like that, um... Why are you always so grumpy and then right after, you turn into an Angel." I really need to hear his answer now.

He stares. Jaw tense and narrowed eyes. "I can do whatever I want." His voice deep and dark. I roll my eyes at him and he gets closer to me. Getting on top of the bed and getting a bit too close. Invading my personal space.

What the fuck is he trying to do? "Wha- What are you doing?" Our face's are almost touching. He steps away with a smirk on his face. Giving me enough space for me to breathe.