Chapter 24 | Fire Alarm

Daxon

When Sage suggested that we should go to the arts museum I had the best I deal ever

It's brilliant. It's amazing. It's perfect.

And most of all, its even better than the other plan's I've had. And it's so much easier.

No one will suspect anything.

But, the problem is, what if someone sees me?

I guess I'll have to kill them.

But what if Evangeline sees me?... Then I'm completely fucked up.

I would never kill My Angel. Never Ever.

Talking about My Women, Im so fucking annoyed at Duri because I almost had my Angel. Like, almost.

I know we both feel something for each other.

But I don't know if she feels something big for me, like I feel for her.

I want to spend my life with her, and I know this sounds like a fucking mad idea but I want this. And when I want thinks, I'll get it.

I wanna please her, Feel her underneath me, Hear her moan my name. And I know she will one day. And I already have a date...

We walked to the Art's Museum until we got there.

We waited in the line for a while so we can buy the tickets and enter.

right after Sage and Duri said they were only going to the free shop while we wait for the time so we can enter. And Yes, we need to wait twenty minutes in here.

Im patient. I am patient. But at the moment, I'm not being patient.

I really need to do this, or else my father will never welcome me into the mafia.

We waited. Me and my angel until the both of them came back and we all started talking. I bought Evangeline staring at me three times and she also caught me, probably ten times, but whose counting.

we get in the museum.

Fucking finally.

Its not the first time I come here so I'm already used to seeing all of this.

It's bright and colourful. Duri and Sage went to another area while Evangeline kept really close to me. acting like a nice perfect couple. Just acting...