Chapter 11 | Duri's New Girlfriend

Daxon

I wake up and I decide that today is gonna be a good day

I wake up and I decide that today is gonna be a good day. I am gonna continue with my plan and I will go out with the girl I met last night.

To be honest, I don't know if I actually have feelings for the girl i met yesterday, im probably doing this to make Evangeline angry. Although im trying my best to forget that this is the reason.

It's early and Evangeline is still sleeping peacefully in her uncomfortable little bed.

Sometimes even though I hate to admit it, I wanted her to sleep in the same bed as mine.

I choose a simple outfit for today, a black t-shirt that showed of some of my tattoos and black jeans. But No jacket this time.

I try my best not to make a lot of noise so I won't wake up Evangeline. Her soft snores coming from where she's sleeping and her soft hair messy.

I love the fact that when I call her by the nickname I gave her: 'Angel' she blushes and tries her best not to act stupid.

I've been thinking about her a lot lately...
It may or not may be the fact that I may be falling for her. Although I still don't think that that is the case.

I go to the bathroom, do my business and prepare myself to go down to the buffet.

After the buffet I'll probably continue with my plan but I'm still not planning on doing my work soon.

I still have some time to do other good things around Miami, even though I can come here at any time. My dad has enough money for us. I mean, more than enough, he owns the fucking Italian Mafia.

I open the bathroom door and just as I do that, Evangeline appears in the door frame rubbing her tired eyes.

She looks at me and smiles softly. "Morning." "Morning." I say still not smiling and leaving some space so she can get in the bathroom.

I even thought of waiting for Evangeline to get ready so we both could go downstairs together, but that would feel to personal. To affective.

I get my phone and press the Elevator button as I go down to the restaurant.

I get some bread and eggs and then I leave to sit at my table where Eddie is there waiting for us.

"Well, good morning sunshine." He jokes. I stare at him with dark eyes and he feels intimidated in less than five seconds. Learned that from my Father.

"How can you do that?" He asks eating a mouthful of bread and cheese. "How can I do what?"

"Be so intimidating... I mean, you can make everyone piss themselves just by one dark look." I chuckle deeply and start eating my food. Ignoring his stupid question.