Chapter 17 | Her Sick Day

Daxon

Today I woke up in a really bad mood

Today I woke up in a really bad mood. Yesterday I was too nice to her. Evangeline. I don't treat people like I treated her these last few days. I hate to say this but I think... I think I'm becoming... soft, because of her.

No. I refuse to let that happen. Today I'm not going out. Im staying here, working more on my plan and having a break from that contagious mood of her's.

She's always smiling, always happy, almost never sad. And when she is sad, she doesn't let her emotion affect other people. Im like that too kids and to aged people but when it comes to annoying teenagers and adults. Things change really fast.

I get up from bed rubbing my eyes and going too the bathroom. I stop to look at Evangeline. She's still in bed. Sleeping peacefully. No. Stop staring at her while she's sleeping you creep. I tell myself.

This women is really contagious.

I go to the bathroom and do my business right after, I open the bathroom door and see Evangeline sitted on her bed.

Just as I get out Evangeline looks at me. She looks sick and tired. She stands up quickly and enters the bathroom opening the toilet lid and throwing up inside.

Oh shit. I get closer to her hold her hair so it won't get dirty and pat her back. "Its okay, get it all out." I say trying to calm her down.

She continues to throw up until her last breathe. She flushes the toilet and stands up from where she was sited.

Im holding her hand now.

She washes her mouth with her other free hand and brake free of mine with the other, washing her hands. "Thank you and sorry," She turns to me whispering. "Don't be sorry, it's okay it's normal." I say, and here it is, my soft side appearing once again. But fuck it. My Angel is sick and I'll do my best to make her feel better.

"Wait here, ill bring you a cup of water." I say returning to the room and going to the hotel small fridge. I get the water from the black refrigerator and get a cup from the cabinet.

I return to the bathroom with a cup in my hand full of water. "Here, drink this." I don't give the cup to her. Her hands are shaking so she would probably brake it. I open her mouth softly and spill the water slowly into her mouth, waiting for her to drink everything she gulps and gulps and gulps until the last drop of water. "There you go," I say.

She breathes loudly once again. "Thank you." "Stop saying thank you all the time." I say whispering. Every time she says thank you I feel something growing inside my heart. And no, I'm not ready to say the word yet.

"I- Im gonna take a quick shower now." She rubs her eyes tiredly. "Okay." I nod smiling. I am not supposed to smile at people a lot but for her, I would do it everyday. No. Stop it.

I leave the bathroom and make a move to close the door. "Don't lock the door." I tell her. "Im not coming inside, if you need anything just call me." I say not waiting for a reaction and I close the door.

Now I really don't have a choice of leaving the room. I was supposed to be here the whole day so I could work on my plan and so I could forget about her. But no.Now I am here to babysit her.

But I know that deep down I actually want to do this. I wait for her, I make my bed and sit on top of it as I get my computer and start opening the google docs that I created for my plan.

The bathroom door opens and she's there, hair wet and just a towel wrapped around her body. Stop doing this to me. Fuck.

I forgot my clothes she says one hand holding the towel and the other pointing at the wardrobe. She opens the drawer and chooses her clothes.

She probably doesn't even know I'm just admiring that body of hers. She gets different clothes from what she was wearing and goes to the bathroom again.

I wait for her to get out and when she does, she's there. A simple light blue t-shirt and a white shorts.

She sits in her small bed and puts a hand over her forehead. She's tired and in pain, I can see it in her face.

I stand up and walk towards her. I stop in front of her and place my hand on her small forehead. God Damn she's hot. Not In that way, I mean in that way but not in that way right now.

"You're with a fever." I say "you need to rest" She nods adjusting her seat. I go back to my bed and start working on my plan again.

My phone rings.

"Hi Dad." I growl. "figliolo, dove cazzo è il mio quadro!" Dad shouts for the other side. (son, where the fuck is my painting)

"ti ho detto che ci stavo lavorando, ci sono quasi" (i told you that i was working on it im almost there)

"ora, se vuoi scusarmi, continuerò a lavorare sul mio piano" (now, if you'll excuse me, i'll continue working on my plan)

I end the call in his face and sigh. Sometimes my dad can be such a pain in the ass.

"I forgot you speak Italian." Evangeline's soft voice comes from where she's sited. I nod.

"Let me guess, you were speaking with your parents weren't you?" She asks tiredly. "Yes," I nod impatiently. "Some times parents can be so annoying but they are always looking out for us." She smiles for herself.

That's because she haven't seen my dad, he just assigned me to do this so he can get that ugly painting. He doesn't give a shit about me. I think but I don't say it.

She lays down in the bed and closes her eyes softly. I start having other ideas for the plan and I star writing them.

Evangeline moves from one side to another, trying to get comfortable. She does it again and again and that starts giving me a headache.

"Can you stop?" I say loudly. She stops for a while and then continues moving again.

You know what? I think I'm about to do something that I'll regret later.

꒦꒷꒷꒦

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

꒦꒷꒷꒦

OMFG 1K views AAAAAHHH
TYSM<3