Extra 11

After three years old, Jin Linkun had no further contact with the creative work of origami.

It's very difficult. Especially Ms. Li's request is still very high.

Yu Sheng came over to help him and took a napkin: "What requirements?" Jin Linkun had a headache: "It must be folded into a boat." Yu Sheng: "..."

Thinking habits can indeed be cultivated. Just like a few years ago, Yu Sheng would think that Ms. Li's request was actually distressed to her son, and a simple request was made to lower the standard in disguise. It's just that because Jin Linkun's ability is really limited, he is still stuck above his level. But now Yu Sheng can realize that in the entire Jin family's concept, this may indeed be a very rigorous and impossible task.

"This is a decomposition step, it doesn't really allow you to draw a line on it." The study is covered with a long-pile carpet, and it won't be cold if you sit directly on it. Yu Sheng looked at him sideways for a long time and couldn't help correcting: "There is a difference between a positive and a negative fold. You can feel it with your heart." Jin Linkun said with emotion: "Used, it may not want to be understood by me."

Even if the brain feels that it has fully understood the entire process, the hand will still have its own innovative ideas after reaching certain steps. After the number of failures had accumulated enough, Jin Linkun seriously began to consider the feasibility of getting a pair of scissors and finding something to eat by the way.

"Okay, bring it in." Yu Sheng pulled out the napkin and found out a snack box and stuffed it: "Fooling the prince."

Already accustomed to the setting of a four-dimensional space bag on his boyfriend, Jin Linkun was a little surprised, and took the box over: "Actually not, I just steal two pieces, and my parents won't find out..." Yu Sheng didn't have the heart to tell him that Mr. Jin and Ms. Li even specially asked for a snack list in pdf format. Read-only mode, the kind that does not allow modification.

The carton didn't look big, and the shape was quite plain. I didn't expect the unexpected sinking in my hand. Jin Linkun failed to eat Yu Sheng's snacks for a while, opened the carton and looked at it, only to find that there was everything in it. It also happened to be a duplicate of his favorite items.

Yu Sheng followed him through the steps a few times, and already remembered how to fold it, folded a few times with a napkin, and ignored the lips and touched and messed up the snowflake cake: "I have eaten it, you eat it yourself "Jin Linkun withdrew Snowflake Crisp, half bitten it, and took a piece of paper to sit beside him.

Yu Sheng thought he had completely given up his love and hatred with napkins, raised his eyebrows, folded a small boat and set it aside: "Not yet folded enough?" "Folded enough." Jin Linkun smiled, "You folded, I follow along." Yu Sheng felt that he could not continue to ruin the napkins, and wanted him to go to the side to eat snacks instead of making trouble, and looked up to meet Jin Linkun's eyes, and Mei Feng also followed Yang.

Jin Linkun was holding the research that he had folded so that he noticed the gaze of the child, followed by raising his eyes and rubbing Yu Sheng's hair: "Look what?" Yu Sheng took the remaining half of the snowflake he had stuffed. Crisp: "You."

This person has always been very serious. From the first time I saw it, I worked tirelessly to break into his world, open my heart to him seriously, let him live in, and lead him home. If you don't know what to do, you can follow it. There is never time for impatience.

Obviously an extremely unreliable person and don't know what's going on, sometimes it seems to be too reliable.

Yu Sheng raised the corner of his mouth, bowed his head to speak, and at a glance saw the reopened napkin in his hand: "..." Reliable fart.