Chapter 85

Jin Linkun's room is very different from Yu Sheng's.

There are obvious, full and clear traces of real life.

All kinds of trophies are tucked away in the corners of the bookshelves as book stands. Several large hardcover books are scattered on the carpet. The table lamps are broken into a bit of a strange posture. It seems to be trying to become an abstract art. works.

Moonlight passes through the gaps in the curtains and gently falls on the edge of the spacious double bed.

Yu Sheng clutched his wrist and leaned his back against the door.

Near the door lock, Jin Linkun's arm was in place, and his muscular arm was firmly guarded by his waist, and he held him half-on-half in his arms.

...

At first I ate potato chips, but later I didn't know why, it became a tomato-flavored kiss.

It's sour and sweet, and it tastes very good, but later it was a bit breathless, and the eyes were filled with white light for a while.

After waiting for a while, he was taken to the bedroom by Jin Linkun from the entrance.

"brother."

There was a certain temperature burning deeply in the body, Yu Sheng groped for him, and his voice was dumb: "Brother."

Jin Linkun paused slightly, circled the person in his arms, and let him hold his hand.

The slightly hot breath hit the skin deeply, entangled, and felt like a heartbeat.

The boy bit his lower lip hard, his fine eyelashes closed tightly on his eyelids, and his shoulders stretched lightly and palpitated.

The posture is almost a bit strong.

"I'm here."

Jin Linkun was dumbfounded by his open posture, stopped and circled the person in his arms, put it on the forehead of the child, and said softly, "What are you afraid of?"

Yu Sheng, who had been soaked in wine, was extremely honest and buried his chest and shoulders with a dull voice: "I'm afraid I can't help but to throw... throw you out."

Jin Linkun: "..."

It's pretty scary.

Jin Linkun hugged the person and calmed down for a while: "Will we go to the living room now and say pediatric subject one?"

Yu Sheng: "..."

Jin Linkun: "..."

"That's it." Jin Linkun cleared his throat and took hold of the wrist that their children had lifted. "Wait a minute before throwing, I can explain."

After the keys were delivered in advance and the stars were given away by their teacher, Jin Linkun had a headache for a birthday gift for a long time with the support of the entire seven groups.

Later, Jin Linkun decided to take a different approach and take the children to do some activities that can only be done until the age of 18 and have very practical value.

For example, take a driver's license.

...The kind of real driver's license, C1, the kind that can drive on the road.

"I know."

Yu Sheng was hugged in his arms, relaxed his strength and leaned on his shoulders, his forehead moved against the neck socket: "Otherwise?"

Jin Linkun cleared his throat and opened his mouth. He laughed out loud and buried his head in Sheng's neck.

Yu Sheng struggled for a while, but still couldn't hold back, followed by pulling the corner of his mouth.