Extra 2

The Chinese department's grass is certainly not so easy to be tempted by a few sugars.

It wasn't until the legendary Great Devil peeled off the few sugars and lined up in the palm of his hand that he finally turned the grass to the seat beside him.

There are often students coming to rubbing classes, but there are not many such conspicuous ones. In addition to the daily vacancy in the position around Jin Linkun, today suddenly there were more individuals, and it didn't take long for the attention of the first half of the grade. Posts on S refreshed in real time and jumped out of several floors in a second.

[Note that the seat next to the devil is occupied. ][This value... Has Beiying come to rub the lesson? ][Excuse me, does Beiying have such a good level of value? Recently I want to go to the acting class :)][Heart, solve. ][What does it have to do with Beiying? This is from the Chinese department and is called Yu Sheng. Don't you all read the posts? ]

Two series of grass appeared in the high number class at one time, and the whole class looked a little ups and downs. Mr. Jin was afraid of the professor Pang's surname Pang for so many years. He was serious and meticulous, no matter how large the number of students in the class, he could accurately recognize people, and the final score was not so low.

It was found that there were many new faces in the classroom today. The old professor held his glasses, and hastily increased the number of calls to answer questions.

"Try to be as low-key as possible." Jin Linkun has more experience than Yu Sheng, pulling him to hide behind the tactics: "Professor Pang likes to dig mathematics seedlings. If he is fancy, it is easy to be questioned by the soul because he does not go to the mathematics department... "

Mr. Jin is a liberal arts student. In order not to learn high numbers, he entered the business department by mistake. But Ms. Li was extremely talented in this area, and she was almost even dug out of the Mathematics Department. Yu Sheng: "How did you stay in the end?" Jin Linkun explained to him: "My mother said she had to learn economics, or my dad, a math talent, might lose his pants." "..." Yu Sheng put down his pen without any trace. The ground moved back.

Both of them were inconspicuous, but Professor He's memory is so good, he said half of the sudden name: "Jin Linkun skipped class today?" Jin Linkun: "..." Yu Sheng couldn't hold back and raised his mouth.

"Laughing." Jin Linkun had a headache, squeezed his boyfriend's hand, and whispered to scare him: "I went to the Department of Mathematics, I want to have no hair." Yu Shengting can make out: "It's okay, I can bear it."

...Children may really like him.

Jin Linkun thought about whether he should be moved first and got up: "Professor."

"Sit down, you are called." The professor glanced at him from the glasses and was about to turn back to continue writing on the blackboard. His eyes suddenly fell beside him with interest. Yu Sheng's pen circled twice, saw something, and raised his head.

...

After the children were in front of the blackboard, holding chalk to draw the fourth bracket, and writing the formula to the third row, Jin Linkun still felt that he could not sit still like this.

"Kun asked why there is any reason to be able to refuse to be dug into the Department of Mathematics euphemistically and bluntly." Cen Rui received the news and summoned others to help in the small group in the summer camp: "Brothers, do you have any ideas?"

Xia Junhua: "Because I don't want to be Lagrange?" Liang Yifan: "Because I don't just don't prove it, I can't even read it?" Ding Zhengjiao: "Because I won't do it, I skipped, and finally found me in Do the last big question?"