Chapter 89

Jin Linkun couldn't fall asleep overnight, and listed a very detailed teaching plan on the scratch paper.

The air conditioner was too dry. Yu Sheng thirsty to drink water in the middle of the night and watched as he drove the coach, which was said to be the second subject, on the paper to the edge of the city.

The next day, the seven shifts were bustling early.

A group of people wanted to go everywhere, and in the state of being extremely relaxed just after the exam, their brain holes could not be closed. Yu Sheng glanced at Kung Fu for breakfast, and even wanted to go to the playground to experience the big pendulum jumping machine.

Indulge so much.

Lao He is in control of the financial power this time.

The sports committee is unwilling and irritating, why not? We want democracy

Lao He Democracy, I asked for funding, but it said no.

The head teacher who was rarely authoritarian once made a speech, and a group of people can only regret to give up and turn to continue to consider other directions.

The squad leader has no special creative cinema. The cinema should not allow me to eat ktv Internet cafes.

The life committee member does not know why. After studying madness in our class recently, I found that this place suddenly became boring.

The school committee kindly explained to him probably because we often go to ktv to pack words at night and go to Internet cafes to brush online lessons.

A group of students who usually play crazy when they saw the signboard of KTV, and all kinds of messy English words popped out of their heads. When they saw the light boxes of Internet cafes, they went far away. They didn't want to hear foreign teachers speak English at all.

Lao He also thinks this is a good thing. Recently, he is considering making Yu Sheng his own class representative to help students re-learn topics that cannot be taught in Chinese.

No one wants to go when there is no creativity. Shadows that are too creative are not approved. A group of people discussed the circle without any achievements, and finally decided to climb the whole class,

It was a bit far from what was expected. Jin Linkun was a little surprised when he knew, "Is this such a health project?"

"It just happened to have a discounted cable car ticket for Lao He." Yu Sheng stuffed two bags of potato chips into his schoolbag and felt too drummed. Then he took out a bag and ate two. "In the next city, go to live for one night and send the next day. Free money, come back at night."

What they want to climb is the mountain in the city of C next door. It is said that the mountain is actually not high at all. The main peak is only more than 500 meters, but because it is a historical monument that often appears in various poems and ancient texts, it is quite famous.

Jin Linkun checked the map and found a playground nearby.

Lao He himself was very afraid of jumping off the building and the big pendulum, but while maintaining the dignity of the teacher in charge, he did not trace the democracy of the students.

Considering that there is still a family member to follow along, Yu Sheng picked up his mobile phone and was about to make a pre-sentence. This group of people already greeted the class in a lively way. Did Teacher Jin have a class, come without class?

Jin Linkun has not retreated in the group and is very happy with the enthusiasm of the students. Together, thank you for your care for Sheng

Yu Sheng looked at the edge, and before he finished typing, he grabbed the phone and deleted the latter sentence.