Chapter 35

The hand held up was obviously cool, but the overlapping parts were inexplicably layered with warmth.

Jin Linkun's throat rolled.

People who usually find a reason to grab the opponent's hand over for a while, but suddenly they don't know what to do, and they are holding the hand, and breathe out unconsciously.

The palms are stacked on the back of the hand, and the air is still thick.

...

Jin Linkun's arms stretched too tightly and did not hold up, shaking slightly.

The college entrance examination is not a trivial matter, and Yu Sheng can't just talk so hurriedly, raising his hand and wanting to pat the back of the other person's hand first: "You--"

Before he spoke, Jin Linkun's hand that had just shaken suddenly turned over.

Thunder couldn't cover his ears, grabbing Yu Sheng's hand quickly and firmly.

Yu Sheng: "..."

Jin Linkun: "..."

Jin Linkun coughed lightly, trying to explain the sudden change from normal comfort to interlocking states: "Friend, I thought you would take your hands away--"

Yu Sheng expressionless: "I want to take my hand away."

"..."

Jin Linkun broke the jar and shattered, holding his hand tightly again.

Yu Sheng doesn't comfort people very much, and he has never been comforted. I don't know if this is a new means of communication that has evolved now, but he still feels instinctively inexplicable.

Jin Linkun nudged him with his left hand, slid across the sheet of paper with his right hand, picked up the pen and wrote on it stroke by stroke: hold it for a while.

Yu Sheng barely grabbed the pen with his left hand and pulled the piece of paper back to him: no, no.

He was not good at writing left-handed characters, and he was very inaccurate in writing pens. The characters he wrote were not recognized by himself, and the last stroke was drawn directly across the edge of the paper.

Jin Linkun didn't move, and didn't know if he didn't understand or committed the crime. Continue to write down seriously: Friends, hold it for another minute and give you the first test.

...

The whole sentence is messy and there is no logic at all.

Yu Shengxin said that whether you want to take the first test or not has nothing to do with me. When you talk to your lips, you have to stop, and you can't help but look up at him.

Jin Linkun lowered his eyelashes and didn't know what he was thinking. He still held up the pen in his hand.

It stopped halfway through the last stroke of the word "Clai", and the nib rested on the paper, gradually fading out a conspicuous dot of ink.

I don't know if something unusual in him is too obvious. Yu Sheng's hand that he was about to kick back at the table was paused. He tried to prove what he was holding firmly, and never broke away again.

The body temperature gradually divided into two in the place where the hands were held.

Jin Linkun held the pen, paused, extended down the ink dots, drew a flower stem, and added two leaves.

The pen nibbled and pondered for a while, twirling round and round, filling the outside with petals of different sizes.

A year is actually faster than expected.