Chapter 97

Ever since the two were together, Yu Sheng found his soft heart became more and more inexplicable.

Even if he knew that this person started talking nonsense again, Yu Sheng's footsteps still paused involuntarily. He couldn't throw the person down and walked out the door immediately.

Jin Linkun is still lost. It is said that the boyfriend who is about to lonely sing has turned back and dragged him over, stuffing something in his hand.

Jin Linkun looked down, it was a pen.

The traditional Parker brand, with a marble blue arrow and a heavy weight pressed into his hand, was held with a little temperature.

"Pull your word." The boyfriend's tone was still rushing, that is, his ears didn't know why it was a bit red, "Your teacher texted that you couldn't help writing a continuous pen."

Jin Linkun was slightly dumb and coughed lightly: "It's not unbearable, it's our teacher who must ask me to print the bulletin board and let me write a message for my senior three students..."

Thinking of Yu Sheng when they came to their class, he might see that he seriously wrote the wild grass of a blackboard.

As a result, no one knew.

Their class teacher felt that he couldn't hold back the pen. Their classmates agreed that this was probably some kind of mysterious abstract art work, and some people speculated that this was the secret code for the communication between the **** of learning and the palace of knowledge.

The secret code has spread very widely. More and more people have come to worship recently. Sometimes they can also find two bottles of cola and a few bags of noodles underneath. It is said to be an offering to try to summon knowledge.

Jin Linkun felt that most of them were stunned.

Although the misunderstanding made it quite big, he did not expect that the child actually took this matter into his mind.

The pen is so beautiful that you know it is in your hand.

Thinking of the love quotes that Liang Yifan and others shared in the space two days ago, "I should use a pen when I am in love", "I hold the pen like you", Jin Linkun looked at Yu Sheng's hand , I was moved: "Does it work? You use it for me for two days first..."

"Easy to use, I tried it." Yu Sheng nodded. "The ink is good, and it doesn't linger. It's okay to write the answer sheet."

Jin Linkun: "..."

Boyfriend is too pragmatic, and sometimes not suitable for developing a romantic atmosphere.

Yu Sheng didn't realize his romantic point at all, and felt that the birthday gift should have been enough to appease Jin Linkun, pulled the man over, raised his arms and rubbed two of his hair indiscriminately: "Okay, you'll pack and tidy, I'll go first— —"

Only halfway through, the door suddenly heard a slight clicking sound.

One hour before the landing of the plane flight sent by Ms. Li to her son, the unlocking sound appeared at this time is particularly strange.

Especially the people outside the door seemed to be very cautious, except for the deliberately slow and slow unlocking sound, even the sound of conversation was not heard.

Jin Linkun instinctively opened his arms and circled the person behind him: "Are you calling someone?"

"No." Yu Sheng knew that Jin Linkun's parents were coming back, so he didn't let a group of people come to play tricks, "thief?"

Jin Linkun also felt that it was possible to quickly turn off the lights, and circled him in the back: "Then don't stand forward, you will have to pay the medical expenses if you break back."