Chapter 93

Although the rules do not explicitly prohibit Yu Sheng from playing, the students in Class 7 still have a heart that does not rely on plug-ins to prove themselves.

Yu Sheng doesn't have any particular obsession with playing this game.

When he was in junior high school, he didn't play basketball less. The teachers wanted to find him in a game. They had to take time to catch people on the basketball court. Later, the ball was played less and the frame was played more, and then slowly began to run down the court.

No one will fight at the beginning, and Yu Sheng will also lose at the beginning. Especially when one-to-many, it is easy to lose money if you are not careful.

Later, there was no special experience, but after a long time, I gradually found the feel.

Fighting this kind of thing generally doesn't require too many fancy links. After all, everything that can be solved directly does not need to be used. When it is really time to roll the sleeves, as long as the timing is in place, there will be no loss.

"...Brother Sheng."

Sitting on basketball, Yao Qiang couldn't help raising his hand to say: "You are like our political teacher's topic."

The Sports Committee cooperated with him, cleared his throat and lifted his waist, learning brilliantly: "Children, you have to read the question carefully. As long as you examine the question carefully and realize the intention of the person who wrote the question, you can write the correct answer..."

It sounds like no problem at all, all monsters can do.

Their political teacher is an individual middle-aged female teacher who is very kind and has a good relationship with classmates. The topic is very stream of consciousness, and every time I have to rely on fate to echo the students' ideas.

A group of students had a deep experience all year round, watching the two men sing and play poems, and they laughed as soon as they turned around.

The squad leader just moved the box of hot almonds, and each person threw a can, and came over and wondered: "What are you laughing? What am I missing?"

The school committee pushed the glasses and omitted a part of the topic: "Laughing at the lectures of political teachers."

"Give yourself a question?"

The squad leader immediately caught the point with precision: "It's too simple. Can I still understand the intention of the person who asked the question? The person who asked the question just wanted me to die."

...

Everyone was sitting on the concrete steps by the playground, laughing upside down, a few teams were holding almond dew, and their stomachs were so painful that they could not stand.

After a long time in the South China Sea, Hu Kan had finished drinking the jar of almond dew, a hook was thrown into an empty cardboard box with a distance of less than three meters, and the team members stood up and continued to practice.

High school was when energy was high and there was no room for venting. A group of men often played basketball during their lives. Sometimes they didn't want to go to class. They would skip classes and mix into other classes to play for a while. Basketball games also don't require special training.

However, the recent English oppression has left a group of people with no spare time. It has been a long time since they have touched the ball seriously, and it is inevitable that the hands are born.

The Sports Committee is very confident of the students in their class. I believe that as long as you practice more, you can find the status. While running, clap your hands to refresh the individual: "Old section, run! Although your current job is just a walking wooden pile, you must also have a heart that starts with a wooden pile..."