Extra 1

This year's Peking University is particularly lively.

The main reason is that the first person in the provincial science department who is exceptional in appearance and achievement, and 50% higher than the second in the city, humbly and objectively introduced the outstanding achievements in the face of the swarming media The secret. ―"Study hard, review scientifically, and set the right mindset." ——"Find a little crow."

...It is said that the second tip is only half said. Before the remaining half had time to introduce, the first person of science was dragged out of the reporter's siege by the other champion of the equally handsome liberal arts department in their province.

"Actually, Kun Kun should have said that." Cen Rui looked noisy and even regretted. He held a lollipop on his mobile phone and continued to work on his youth love sprout dismissal teacher: "This at least It can reduce two-thirds of our workload." Liang Yifan agrees: "It is not necessary for us to sit in the exegetical classroom and protect Sheng Ge tactically."

The old professor of exegetics was still holding the glasses curiously to the list, Ding Zhengjiao pulled a few people, so that no one would be clicked to answer the question: "low-key, do you know what the end wind means?" ...A group of people immediately sat upright and closed their mouths honestly.

At the beginning of enrollment, the two provincial champions, Guanghua and the Department of Chinese, who reportedly "changed their shapes to the north shadow next door", attracted the attention of the whole school.

Because of the consistently styled speeches in the interviews, Guanghua's popular ingredients are a bit more diverse, ranging from really handsome to sacks. In contrast, the evaluation of Chinese is extremely direct and pure. Handsome.

Within a week of starting school, Yu Sheng's name has spread to every corner of S. Followed by a wide range of high-resolution photos of entrance interviews and military training propaganda.

Several Chinese majors are near the water platform, and other colleges have also heard a lot. The summer camp reported that the sack incident that became famous at the entrance of the school at the beginning of the school year has become a severely affected area for inquiries on the phone and WeChat interests. Yu Sheng has never been aware of this kind of thing, and there are many Guanghua courses. Jin Linkun can not just walk out of the class. Other good friends have a part-time job when they have no class.

"Love Chinese." Cen Rui stood upright and greeted Yu Sheng's eyes, raising his chest: "We love to come and listen to lessons. This is the improvement of our own literary literacy, our way to find roots."... Living at the seat beside Brother Sheng, the friendship helped dismiss all kinds of pursuit or quasi-pursuit personnel, but it was just a trivial contribution.

Yu Sheng glanced at this group of secret people for a few moments. Although it was a bit inexplicable, he still didn't dispel this group of science students' pursuit of improving their own literacy.

University life is much different from high school, especially the sense of restraint has been reduced a lot, and the time for free control has doubled than before, and there is much more to do.

Yu Sheng chose Chinese literature, but he is also interested in several courses in Chinese linguistics and classical literature. They are always in the same school and often come to attend classes. Jin Linkun often came to rub lessons a while ago. Recently, there are more and more courses, and Ji has no time to run out.

"It's all right." Jin Linkun talked about it, and had a little regret: "The professors who taught my parents didn't retire."

Not only did he not retire, he even continued to take professional classes for his classmates. I also like to pick up familiar names to answer questions.