Chapter 67

The problem is solved very simply.

In the messy ideas of the seven class officials, Yu Sheng's head jumped out like gold.

Yu Sheng: No need to look for it, I have a tutor.

Yu Sheng: Come to study tomorrow evening.

There was a brief silence in the class.

Lao Hegang just corrected everyone for finding the object not to be the object. When you have to say it, it is best to say that it is an instructor. Yu Sheng's message was received with a strong sense of presence.

In the classroom of Class 7, a group of people sat in the large classroom and looked at each other, lowering their voices to discuss whether the tutor in Sheng's mouth was true or limited to literal meaning, with other deeper connotations.

"No." Duan Lei is very persistent. "Sheng Brother is not such a respondent to the teacher's call."

Yao Qiang: "Brother Sheng is not like someone who will fall in love with his girlfriend."

The squad leader often went to Yu Sheng to ask questions recently, and was very impressed with his grades: "Brother Sheng's grades have progressed so fast, maybe he really invited a tutor?"

The school committee also had a profound experience and nodded in agreement: "Then the level of tutoring is very good."

...

A group of people concluded that they accepted the mysterious tutor Yu Sheng was about to bring, and stepped on the bell to return to their seats.

Yu Sheng put down his phone and glanced at his boyfriend who was still enchanted: "Not enough?"

"Enough." Jin Linkun was thinking about how to say the English question. He subconsciously responded: "I was thinking about how to speak better..."

Halfway through the remarks, Jin Linkun suddenly looked up and met Yu Sheng's sight.

...

His target is asking him to hire him to make up for the lesson. Hue has not sacrificed enough.

As long as he is with Yu Sheng, he always has a quicker mouth than his brain, and when he comes back to realize that Yu Sheng is asking what, he has finished answering.

Yu Sheng raised his eyebrows and was satisfied with the object of contentment. He clapped his hands to get up and was caught by Jin Linkun: "Friend, I think we can do it again--"

"It's late." Yu Sheng has recently been brainwashed by teachers in various subjects. The quotations for the college entrance examination preparations came casually. "Is the examination papers completed, can you still answer them again?"

Jin Linkun: "..."

Yu Sheng looked down at him, his lips raised unconsciously, and pulled Jin Linkun's wrist to pull it.

The picture in the office just a little bit fierce just now. I was afraid that Yu Bo from the two principals would spread to Yu Sheng. Jin Linkun's cuffs were pulled up by two folds at any time.

The young man's fingers were long and slender, and he wrapped his wrist loosely, with his palm just touching the slightly raised wrist bone.

Jin Linkun raised his head to meet the smile hidden in the eyes in front of him, and his heart beat unconsciously.

Unlike other people's perception of Sheng, Jin Linkun thinks he actually laughs a lot

It's just that it's not too obvious to laugh. Sometimes it just glances lightly under my eyes, and it's gone before I can see clearly.