Chapter 41

As classmate Liang Yifan conveyed the sincere greetings of the seven groups to Kunshen, Jin Linkun was knocking on his children's educational keyboard.

Kun Shen is very calm, with one hand knocking on the mini-keyboard, and the other hand to return the message to the seven groups of students who are looking forward to Yin Yin: It is very smooth and is practicing the piano.

The entire seven groups were relieved instantly.

"Look, I said I must be practicing."

The team leader Ding Zhengjiao was very happy and educated a group of members: "Both Sheng and Kunshen are professional and will not live up to our trust."

"It must be very handsome." Cen Rui could not help but imagine how the big man played the piano. "Two people sat in front of the piano, cooperated with the tacit understanding, and flew in four hands..."

Xia Junhua agrees: "It is estimated to be grand piano, pure white kind."

...

Everyone was full of tongues and mouths, and you complemented each other with one word, and quickly completed the beautiful picture in your mind.

A group of people were preparing to go back to bed peacefully, and Liang Yifan suddenly jumped up again: "It's not over yet to come back!"

"Kun's mythical appearance reminds me of the day his WeChat was stolen."

Cen Rui couldn't help but sigh with emotion, leaning on Liang Yifan to stand on tiptoe: "What happened again? Let's help take another day off?"

Although the seven groups of students have basically added Jin Linkun's WeChat recently, they still dare to send a few messages, most of which are used to upload various "how to live in harmony with roommates", "N top ten hotels around", "How to take a roommate to dinner after the roommate beats me again" as a reward for the lecture.

Jin Linkun didn't reply to the news. Usually, as long as it shows that the file has been received, even if this conversation is over, this time I actually returned the second sentence.

Liang Yifan glanced at the phone and shook his head: "Ask us how well we are prepared, let us prepare well."

This question is a bit serious, and the intense discussion and basically no results. The seven groups of students who studied for the whole night looked at each other, and suddenly felt a sense of urgency for the investigation.

It's not that you don't care. It's really a group of hard-working students who are not good at this. It is not easy to have artistic expertise. Even the whistle and the triangle iron shaker are counted, and only more than half of the people can successfully enter the stage.

It is still under the premise of whether there will be a group of demons dancing or silent after the stage.

Ding Zhengjiao is also very nervous because of his limited ability: "Just talk to Kun Kun-say that we are already preparing in full swing, we must not hinder him and Brother Sheng..."

Liang Yifan was holding his mobile phone in his hands and sat in danger, quickly tapping the keyboard to reply, but the other end of the message had jumped out first.

Jin Linkun: Prepare well. If you have any help, please contact me.

Jin Linkun: Come on.

"..."

The dormitory was quiet for a while. Liang Yifan looked at the previous text carefully and confirmed, "It's not a stolen account."

Cen Rui scratched his ears: "What should I do? Kun Shen is going to help me personally. I actually ignited my fighting spirit... Will I beat the harmonica in the toilet in the middle of the night?"