Extra 10

There are of course many churches in London.

When the snow stopped slightly, Yu Sheng was taken out by Jin Linkun and took a walk along the Thames. The damp mist that was always diffused was briefly pressed down, and the afternoon sun shone on the fresh snow, which was a bit sleepy in the warmth.

The church is on the lower Thames. Less noticeable, covered by cedar and birch trees, revealing a white spire. A group of gray pigeons also fell on the snow.

"Feel less, it is said that this group of pigeons are losing weight." Jin Linkun asked a handful of grains and gave Yu Sheng a palm in his palm: "But I have fed them a few times, and they actually--"

The rest of the story has not been said, two chubby spherical pigeons have rushed over, squeezed him out of the air and put it on Yu Sheng's arm. Jin Linkun: "...not much to eat."

This is always the case in universities. He and his classmates were in a sharp inverse proportion to the awe of the two. He clearly appeared to be very kind, but the stray cat would always circle around him, and his head was stuck on Sheng's feet and touched the dried fish. They are very alert to others, but they can even touch Yu Sheng, and they can even rub the fur on their stomachs with no dignity.

Jin Linkun has not been able to understand this matter very much, but Mr. Jin felt quite normal: "Don't you be like this at the time?" Jin Linkun: "..."

Although he reacts a little slower than his wife, Mr. Jin always has some intuition that is beyond ordinary people, and often points out the point of the problem in a pinch.

Just like before that exam, why did Jin Linkun go to Yu Sheng. It's not because Yu Sheng once helped him in an internet cafe. Not only did he hit the rack, he didn't blame him for spraying beer on himself. At least not all.

Yu Sheng has some inexplicable traits. I don't know why, and I don't know what is different from others, but it just makes people feel that they can fully trust. Even if he said nothing, it was just there. Even if the boy never refuses to show his weakness, seeing everyone is cold, always carrying an extremely harsh cold edge.

There are not many places for food after the snow.

Yu Sheng squatted on the edge of the steps, and it didn't take long for the grain in his palm to be robbed, and then lowered his arms and looked back at him. Jin Linkun believes that such things still have principles: "No, they have to lose weight."

"I looked at it, I didn't give it." Yu Sheng raised his head, "Just a handful."

Children should really be able to tell which one has eaten and which has not. Jin Linkun insisted on the principle of three seconds, or turned around and asked for another handful of grains, which gave him the palm of his hand.

A smile appeared in Yu Sheng's eyes, took the grains, and gave the remaining pigeons a meal. He seemed attentive in everything he did, squatting on the steps, one hand still dutifully blocking the pigeons who had eaten once. Eyes drooping down, concealing the black pupil color, the whole person is extremely quiet.

Jin Linkun leaned against the birch trees next to him, and his eyes fell on Sheng. The sunlight is divided into fine light and shadow by branches and leaves. The pigeons fluttered their wings, and occasionally one or two were fed and fluttered high, and the pigeon whistle rang loudly.

After the two were together, Yu Sheng had gradually changed a lot. But the quietness and gentleness that can be clearly felt from the first side, hidden in the deepest and most vivid, has never changed.

Yu Sheng just fed a handful of grains in his hand and patted the chaff debris in the palm of his hand to prop up the steps and get up. Only stable, was suddenly pulled over by Jin Linkun. I thought he was covered with snow, and Yu Sheng followed his strength, before he asked, the corner of his mouth had been touched twice by the cool touch.