Chapter 78

Jin Linkun should have thought that he could come back so fast, did not react in his hand, and wanted to hide under the pillow again.

Yu Sheng clutched his pajamas and looked at the box of dinosaur models half-covered by pillows.

"That's it." Jin Linkun coughed lightly, and the wits moved, "You see this green little Tyrannosaurus--"

Yu Sheng: "Not like it."

Jin Linkun: "..."

Yu Sheng lowered his head and reached out to touch the box of dinosaurs.

The packaging on the outside is a bit cheap, the plastic paper is rattling, but the models on the inside are exquisite, with all shapes and colors.

He was too old to be interested in toys, and he didn't really want much when he saw them in the supermarket.

Just because Jin Linkun didn't know why he was distracted, he picked it up and made him happy.

...

It was actually put in my heart.

Speaking of wanting, someone actually bought it for him.

The air conditioner in the bedroom was turned on by Jin Linkun, who hadn't had time to warm it up. Jin Linkun was afraid that he would catch a cold, so he tried to pull the pajamas, took it from his hand, and stood up.

The teenager is thin, with clear bones on his shoulders and shoulders, and has not very obvious but beautiful and smooth muscle lines.

When Jin Linkun posted it, he could still see a slight palpitation in his shoulder.

As soon as the two were close, Jin Linkun could notice that Yu Sheng would be tight for a short time, but this was the first time he was not covered by clothes, and he clearly saw the shrinkage of his chest and shoulders.

Jin Linkun brought the man over, kissed his forehead, and helped him put the sleeves of his pajamas on.

He didn't usually have a good chance to help his boyfriend get dressed. Every time he was thrown mercilessly on the bed, wrapped the quilt around twice, and slapped the lamp directly to sleep.

But this time Yu Sheng didn't move, and even when he felt his strength, he slightly raised his arm.

Jin Linkun carefully put on his pajamas carefully, covering the chest with the gentle cloth on his shoulders, and down from the neckline, the buttons were carefully buttoned one by one.

Very inexperienced, one button will be locked for a long time.

Yu Sheng was also impatient, lowering his head, not knowing what he was thinking, and watching him quietly tangled with the button awkwardly.

Jin Linkun's hands were still a little cold, and he was afraid of icing him. It took a while for him to finally buckle up all the buttons.

"Boyfriend bought it." Jin Linkun touched his hair, his eyes slightly bent behind the lens, "I will buy it back next time."

Yu Sheng's throat knot moved slightly, and wanted to say something, and found that he didn't particularly want to talk.

Don't want to talk, just want to hold for a while.

Do not want anything, close your eyes and hug quietly for a while.

But Jin Linkun still had to flush hot water.

The wind and ice came back all the way through the bones, and the fingertips that the other party touched were still a little cool, maybe they would catch cold without hot water.