Chapter 71

For the first time, Jin Linkun felt the firecracker with his eyes closed.

I also knew for the first time how fast my heart beats.

The boy's movements were jerky, a little nervous, and the fresh, fruity toothpaste smell, along with the soft and tender tongue, ignited awkwardly in his chest.

A Martian burst out and suddenly crackled, the smoke blew, and a burst of firecracker skin burst.

Jin Linkun was shocked.

Although sanity has almost been blown up, the remaining desire to survive is still due diligence to remind him that opening his eyes at this time may be beaten.

And the beating may not be light.

And the children were so brave that they might be scared back when they moved.

You can't be in a hurry when you come to Japan.

Jin Linkun pretended to be asleep and changed his posture quietly. Preparing to adjust and adjust his breath again, Yu Sheng in his arms suddenly didn't know why he was slightly stretched and picked up his wrist.

Jin Linkun: "..."

...

"friend."

Climbing up from under the bed, Jin Linkun turned on the light on his waist and tried to explain: "Heartbeat is really beyond my control. I have tried my best."

He did not expect their children to be vigilant to this point.

After stealing half of his kiss, he suddenly grabbed the hand of his boyfriend who was sleeping.

"..." Yu Sheng covered his eyes with his arms and lay on his back on the pillow: "Shut up."

Jin Linkun shut his mouth in coordination, sat up with his arms, and leaned against the bed.

After a while, Yu Sheng leaned his hand under the bed and drew two.

Jin Linkun tried to pass his arm, and was grabbed by the hand, pulling it to the bed with a little force: "Are you afraid of getting cold?"

Jin Linkun said that in fact it is better to be cooler.

The children are not cold now, as if the whole person is getting hot.

The whole person was red, half of the face was covered in the quilt, and even the tip of the ear was hot.

So soft... not good.

Jin Linkun patted him with his wrist clenching his hand, beckoning that he would do nothing, that is, lying down, but that hand was slightly tightened and not released.

That strength is actually very unremarkable.

Very insignificantly, along the place where the finger touches the skin, a strange heat burned between his wrists.

The fortress that had been swayed by the cold ground was collapsed after shaking twice.

Jin Linkun opened his mouth and made no sound.

He tilted his shoulders, leaned on Sheng with one hand, listened to his heartbeat for a while, and bowed his head.

Yu Sheng is really awkward in this kind of thing, so awkward that he is almost too nervous, his jaw is raised, and his throat is tight.

But it didn't move.

The tip of the tongue gently pry open the lip, explore the entanglement, the breath is intertwined.

Jin Linkun kissed him and put a hand on Sheng's back and pressed his lips to appease softly: "It's okay, relax..."

The two were actually not familiar with this kind of thing. They bumped into each other and bumped into each other, not knowing who was hotter than others, and a little quick breathing entanglement.