Chapter 68

Yu Sheng was held by him, and his hand was raised halfway, but it still fell on Jin Linkun's back.

...

What a big thing.

Anyway, it was also a place where he was calm. Yu Sheng opened his mouth, trying to stop him from manipulating his feet on the construction site of the No. 3 Middle School, so that people could see the influence of the majesty, but the words still didn't make a sound.

Obviously it's a trivial thing that doesn't care, but I don't know why, when I was hugged and rubbed my head so gently, my chest still quietly raised some emotions that made him very strange.

It seemed that there was nothing that he didn't even realize, and the emotions that were entrenched in the heart were already very weak, and they were completely scattered on the chest of this person.

Yu Sheng held the corner of his mouth, pulled Jin Linkun's clothes, and signaled that he held him almost and let go.

She is already familiar with Sheng's various small movements. Jin Linkun lowered his head and smiled, and was about to withdraw his arm. The director of the Education Department, who had finished talking, just slipped out of the Academic Affairs Office: "..."

Jin Linkun touched the tip of his nose, facing the sudden and sharp gaze of the 3rd Lieutenant Colonel in his arms. He coughed and tried his best to remove his arm without trace.

The director of the Education Department carried his hands on his back and raised his chin: "Hug, hug for a while."

...

Jin Linkun bowed his head and tried to solicit the opinion of the school bully: "Is this sentence right or wrong?"

Yu Sheng had a headache and was about to speak. The education of the director of the Education Department has continued vigorously: "I should have embraced it for a long time. How many times have I told you parents?

"..."

The director of the Education Department was very serious and supervised that Jin Linkun was not allowed to let go and held for another 15 seconds.

At the beginning, Yu Sheng had beaten people and had to be punished because the little **** in high school had already been beaten out of shape, and the family was a bit powerful. He had been clamoring for an argument.

Originally, as long as the investigation is clear, the school can still block one block, but Yu Sheng insists on not involving Yang Fan, and can only take the easiest way to deal with it.

Anyway, it is a punishment in the school, just withdraw before the college entrance examination, it will not be brought into the file, and it is not too serious.

These teachers just keep thinking that someone has to boast about this.

After all, being a teacher is not easy to praise directly, so I want to ask the parents to explain the situation, let the parents encourage the students, and tell the students to do so.

It's right to help other classmates. It's right to fight for justice. It may be a little bit violent in the process, but the way to correct it is only the way, not the position.

But the phone was over, and the two contacts were busy with work, and one was busy tutoring children on interest training. They both hung up the phone in a hurry.

The director of the education department has always had very big opinions about Sheng's parents. This time I finally saw the person and directly nagged the person into the education department from the corridor.

Jin Linkun was honestly trained and looked at the children who apparently did not help by pressing the corner of his mouth. There was really no way but to try to save himself: "Director, I am not actually a parent of classmate Yu Sheng."