Chapter 105

In the first two days of the college entrance examination, Mr. Jin and Ms. Li came back deliberately.

"How is it chaotic."

Ms. Li carried her luggage and was not satisfied with her son's statement: "Can't we just come back and order takeaway from you two?"

The Jin family does not have the genes for cooking. Both Mr. Jin and Ms. Li are not born with this material. They really challenged themselves to enter the kitchen. Jin Linkun did not dare to let Yu Sheng eat the unknown substances.

After all, every time a child treats what his parents gave him, he takes it too seriously.

If Ms. Li is allowed to cook, it is really possible for Yu Sheng to eat the carbon from chicken wings.

"I'll do it."

Yu Sheng felt that it was the college entrance examination and could not be so nervous. He pulled Jin Linkun: "Uncle and aunt rarely come back and take a good rest."

...

It is the college entrance examination.

Jin Linkun thought that the children would continue to follow him like this, maybe they would be sacked.

"Liang Yifan, they all started burning incense to worship Buddha, and we have to cooperate."

Jin Linkun took a popsicle back to the bedroom and patted Yu Sheng on the shoulder: "It also gives parents a chance to contribute."

A group of people in the summer camp were nervously preparing for the exam. Jin Linkun didn't send a circle of friends for several days. Even the tail that grabbed Yu Sheng's dinosaur pajamas two days ago did not share with his good friend Liang Yifan.

"Sharing is useless." Yu Sheng pierced reality. "They all blacked you out for the time being and said that everyone is still a friend after the college entrance examination."

Jin Linkun: "..."

Jin Linkun picked up his phone unbelievably and sent a message to several good friends.

The familiar gray prompt jumped out again, Jin Linkun couldn't figure it out: "What if I suddenly predict this year's college entrance examination questions in the circle of friends?"

Cen Rui also considered this issue. Yu Sheng touched his mobile phone and opened it to him to read: "The title cannot be obscene, the data cannot be moved, and the focus cannot be bent."

After all, the college entrance examination is imminent, review is next, and the mentality is the most important.

The students in the summer camp would rather be self-reliant and lonely bury their knowledge in the sea of ​​knowledge, and they would never give them a chance to appear in the circle of friends.

Jin Linkun was very sorry. He broke open half of the popsicle and gave him together to read the farewell book of the summer camp.

The man had just taken a shower, and the clothes were not worn properly. The shirt only loosely fastened a few buttons. He put a hand on his shoulder, his shoulders were close, and he could smell the aroma of clean shower gel and laundry detergent.

Yu Sheng couldn't help but frowned, reminding him: "The door is open."

Jin Linkun nodded: "Ventilation, old air-conditioning is easy to catch a cold."

"..." Yu Sheng lifted the man from his shoulders, "Where is the uncle and aunt."

Jin Linkun froze for a moment before remembering that the children did not know about it.