Chapter 102

Teacher Jin in the small group lost the news.

A group of people were nervous for a long time, and once worried that Teacher Jin was thrown out of the window by the awakened Sheng brother, and he was on duty to pay attention to the social news of the night.

When Yu Sheng slept halfway, he suddenly felt a lot warmer around him.

I didn't hear the sound of the air conditioner running, and the heating effect was not so immediate. Yu Sheng turned over, and the sleepy consciousness ran for a few minutes, realizing that the arm hovered behind him suddenly woke up.

A tall bear lay beside him.

Wrapped the quilt with him and put a hand under his head.

Realizing that he turned over, his paws were still loose behind his head and rubbed twice.

...

The screen of the mobile phone cracked up.

Jin Linkun slept lightly and was shaken by the light, then opened his eyes.

He was fully prepared and looked back at the useless pillow under the bed, even regretting: "Friend, are you really awake?"

Yu Sheng put down his hand holding the phone and pressed the forehead with a little pain: "Do you need proof."

"......No need to."

Jin Linkun coughed softly, held his hand back into the bed, and rubbed it for him at once: "Uncomfortable?"

Yu Sheng shook his head.

He still didn't relax, and he didn't quite understand how this person told him in detail at night that he was packing 90% of the new dollar coins in dumplings with his parents, and now he lay on their bed.

Jin Linkun rubbed his forehead and lowered his head.

The children in their family wore familiar pajamas with their foreheads against his chest, still stunned.

The fabric of the pajamas is very soft, and the hat is piled around the neck. Probably it was cold, Yu Sheng's hand was retracted by half of his cuff, and his fingertips were still a little cold.

Jin Linkun moved his lower arm and kissed his forehead: "I just miss you."

I wanted to give people a surprise, but when I saw the children sleeping so well, I couldn't give up.

Then he put down his luggage, secretly changed his clothes, simply washed, washed into the bed and rubbed it together.

Yu Sheng stretched his arms and glanced under the bed over him: "So where did the pillow appear?"

Jin Linkun: "..."

Then he put down his luggage, secretly changed his clothes, and slipped a pillow under the bed.

After a simple wash, I felt uneasy, I filled the second row of pillows, and then got into the bed.

Still uneasy, he went to the living room and took a few stacks on it. Finally he lay down and rested with the children.

Looking at the boyfriend's face and correcting the description of the process without changing the color, Yu Sheng stretched for a long time, but still couldn't hold back the arc of the corner of his mouth.

Jin Linkun turned his head and looked at the scene where the pillow was sold, and felt that he was over-prepared: "It's okay, I will put it back tomorrow morning, and they should not mind experiencing a night in the new environment..."

Without saying a word, the little dinosaur had come up.

Although Yu Sheng's car has been learned well, he generally doesn't bother about it very much. He touches on his lips in random, groping and holding his hand.