Chapter 62

Yu Sheng raised his head.

The lights shook the car window, and a faint yellowish light was folded out. Jin Linkun sat beside him, looking down at him.

The heartbeat hit the ear drum clearly and thumped.

The light of the dark eyes is clear and firm, and his shadow is steadily reflecting his shadow.

Yu Sheng's throat knot moved slightly, squeezing the corner of his lower lip, and unconsciously wanted to move his eyes away.

Before turning away, one hand was already close to the hot ear.

Yu Sheng twitched his spirits, and could not bear the thought of hands-on, and suddenly could not help but frown.

I don't know if Jin Linkun was too nervous. The hand that came up was actually extremely cold, and it also brought a faint wetness.

Yu Sheng frowned and raised his hand to pull his arm: "What's going on?"

"......it's okay no problem."

Jin Linkun couldn't help laughing, and lightly held down the children who were all red and green: "It's getting familiar, let you cool down."

Yu Sheng turned his head and looked at the particularly prominent handprint on the window that was covered with a layer of water vapor due to the temperature difference between inside and outside: "..."

Jin Linkun, who was thrown back with his arm in his seat, rubbed the tip of his nose to open the phone, and added another item to the long list of "may be beaten".

It was far away to go home from the school gate, and the bus route circled a very big circle, shaking for an hour, before finally approaching the station of Yu Sheng's house.

When approaching home, Yu Sheng suddenly moved his arm to touch Jin Linkun's hand on his side.

Jin Linkun bent his eyes and held his hand in the palm of his wrist as he was about to speak. Suddenly, Yu Sheng's fingertips touching his wrist attracted attention: "..."

"Excuse me, friend."

Jin Linkun didn't quite understand what the process is now, and couldn't help saying: "I can ask—"

Yu Sheng concentrated on measuring his pulse: "No, shut up."

This man's heartbeat was obviously as fast as him just now, but now it has already come down.

Fortunately, he has also played basketball for several years, but his cardiopulmonary function is better than a person who has been playing a game at an e-sports base for a year.

Yu Sheng threw away his arm and looked out the window, trying to continue to breathe and adjust his state.

Jin Linkun watched it carefully for a while before almost guessing what was going on.

...

Children always seem to be very strong in some interesting points.

Jin Linkun couldn't help but hold the corner of his lower lip, clearing his throat and leaning over, groping and holding his hand: "Change your mind, friend, it may be that you now realize that we two are in love."

The matter of falling in love is not the same as everything they have done before.

It's not that it's okay, the lagging will start, or it's not like an exam.

It is necessary to react bit by bit, to find and adapt to all the changes in life bit by bit, and to continue and subtly accept that another person appears in the current life and all plans for the future.