Chapter 54

When Yu Sheng came to the Internet cafe, Jin Linkun was leaning on the sofa to brush questions.

He didn't go in immediately, leaned his umbrella against the door, and stood at the door for a while.

Jin Linkun did not really dislike the topic, and even liked to help people. The scope of the topic on that day developed from seven groups to half a summer camp. This person could tell the state, and various knowledge points came hand in hand, and it was not chic.

Yu Sheng was still endorsing the book, and he turned to him unconsciously with his back on his back. When the reaction came, he had drawn half a sketch of the illustration.

Yu Sheng didn't think of anything else that day, but just thought that Jin Linkun at that time... was so **** handsome.

It wasn't until something that had almost been forgotten was raised again that he suddenly flashed a thought.

Jin Linkun should have been the same in the pitted competition winter camp.

He took the exam papers handed over smoothly and played the game casually while answering the questions with carelessness.

While talking about the tuberculous endlessly annoyingly, while explaining the points clearly and patiently and meticulously, repeating them tirelessly if you don't understand, you will be given two more divergent knowledge points.

Yu Sheng grabbed the plastic bag in his hand, pushed open the door, and entered the room where he had been staying for quite a few times. Basically, he tried all functions, but the only room was used to play the game once.

Realizing that someone was entering the door, Jin Linkun brushed his pen and raised his head subconsciously.

He was so confused in his mind that he had all kinds of thoughts, so he could only come here first to clear the questions. Seeing Yu Sheng at a glance, his head didn't turn around, the ghost was so miserable that he lowered the pen and raised his arm towards the door.

Yu Sheng: "..."

Jin Linkun: "..."

Jin Linkun himself felt that this posture as if preparing for a warm hug was a little awkward. He coughed a little without embarrassment, raised his hand halfway, and turned a corner to touch his nose.

Yu Sheng had thrown the plastic bag he was throwing into the sofa and walked over a few steps.

Not waiting for Jin Linkun's reaction, Yu Sheng had pulled him up and raised his arm, holding him whole in his arms.

The boy's breath is clean, with a bit of fresh and coolness unique to the rain, and the strength of his arm is so strong that it cannot be ignored.

Jin Linkun's chest suddenly choked with breath.

He opened his mouth a few times and failed to make a sound smoothly. His spine bent down a little and closed his eyes against his shoulder: "Yu Sheng--"

Yu Sheng: "I am here."

Jin Linkun was speechless again.

Yu Sheng rested his arms on his shoulders, let him lean on his shoulders, and patted his back with one hand: "Kun God, when you especially want to cry, it's nothing shameful to drop two tears."

Jin Linkun was slightly dumb, rested quietly on him for a while, and gently smiled: "...I don't want to cry."

His roommates sometimes called him together with others.

When he was pitted by the game, even when he was so annoyed by him, when he was going to take a call to hurt him later...

When you're joking, or when you don't particularly want to make jokes.