Chapter 72

In the second exam, the proctor changed.

Yin Mei didn't know where to go. The sharp-eyed classmates were sitting by the door, and they saw several patrols swaying one by one in this corridor. Even the principal and several directors went to the court to look underground Two eyes.

The examination hall of the whole corridor was set off by this atmosphere, followed by inexplicable tension, and the answer papers were quite regular.

Although it is a monthly exam, it is divided into two days according to the college entrance examination specifications. The first day is Chinese mathematics, and the second day is comprehensive English, trying to make the students get the most real personal experience.

At noon and lunch break, Jin Linkun brought the meal as usual and accompanied Yu Sheng in the examination room where people had walked cleanly: "What movie do you want to watch?"

He deliberately handed in the papers for a while, re-evaluated the current movie carefully, and had done his homework, handing over his mobile phone: "There are three European and American, five domestic, and cartoon..."

Yu Sheng put a mouthful of rice in his mouth, watching the memo handed over by this person, remembering the extremely detailed movie watching spoiler: "..."

"Is it inappropriate?"

Jin Linkun put away his phone sadly: "I thought it would be more sure."

Yu Sheng couldn't help being spoiled, and he didn't want to forget: "Do you usually watch the introduction first when watching movies?"

"It wasn't originally." Jin Linkun shook his head honestly. "Until then I found out that those screenwriters can't be too relieved, otherwise they will always give you some unexpected twists."

For example, two men who hug each other are not necessarily good friends, or they are obviously a youth film with a good soundtrack. The emotional line that was just ignorant just now was frankly unpredictable in a second.

Yu Sheng also remembered the original thing, but couldn't help but raised his lips and threw the phone back: "It doesn't matter which one you see."

He doesn't really like watching movies.

There is no particular reason, but it is simply difficult to slow down the thinking to the speed of the progress of the movie plot, and it is too easy to launch the development of the following plot.

But he also had a lot of things that he didn't like to do before. After being with this person and being dragged to do it, he realized that it was actually quite interesting.

...

Unconsciously, it seems that he is also looking forward to it, wondering how many things he hasn't tried yet, and doing more with him.

Make a few more pieces.

Jin Linkun has a heavy responsibility, holding a mobile phone, making it difficult to choose between several movies.

Yu Sheng packed up the lunch box and wiped the table with a tissue. He was about to get down to sleep for a while. Jin Linkun, who had turned his head to review the film criticism, had already smoothly retracted his hand into his sleeve and handed it over.

During the examination, there is a foreign school supervising exam, and you must dress uniformly. He didn't wear a shirt today, and he wore a school uniform like everyone else.

The boy's hands were slender, his knuckles were clear, and the elastic fabric with buttoned cuffs was placed on the table dutifully, pretending to be a nap pillow.