Chapter 91

As he passed the gods, the warm water rushed over him.

The light of the bathroom fell in sight, and there was a faint halo. Yu Sheng opened Jin Linkun and leaned against the bathroom wall for a while: "How did I get here?"

...

Jin Linkun rubbed the tip of his nose and felt that he might have to use his imagination at this time.

"...Yes, friend, you might not believe it."

Taking into account that the children's heart rate should be one to two compared with each other, Jin Linkun cleared his throat and forcibly opened his eyes crap: "You woke up just now, and one stood up and told me to take a shower."

Yu Sheng raised his forehead and couldn't listen.

He glanced up and looked at the man's actually quite calm look, unable to hold back the corner of his mouth: "OK."

It still hurts, the pictures just now are still turning in my head, my body is exhausted, and my thoughts seem to be a bit dull.

Yu Sheng inhaled involuntarily, feeling that he could not think too much about this matter, and was planning to pick out a few questions to clear his mind. His shoulders had been surrounded by Jin Linkun Songsong: "Does it hurt badly?"

"It doesn't hurt." Yu Sheng wanted to lift him away, and finally he was too lazy to move. The tip of his nose rubbed between his necks. "Isn't it subject two?"

Jin Linkun stunned: "Ah?"

Actually, I didn't think there was anything wrong with this step. Yu Sheng thought a little loosely and yawned against the wall: "Isn't it the second subject, it's all done, what is the content of the third subject?"

Jin Linkun looked down subconsciously.

His movements were very fast. He turned his head up again and smiled and was about to speak. Yu Sheng followed him and said: "..."

Jin Linkun: "..."

"It's okay."

Meeting the child's excessively clean eyes, Jin Linkun's ears were also a little hot, and he shook his head with a smile: "Don't worry, wash it and go to bed quickly."

His preparations have been comprehensive, and Yu Sheng only needs to rush. Leading people to get out of the bathroom together, Yu Sheng pulled back again: "Can you still sleep if you are hard?"

Jin Linkun took a breath and finally rushed up with a little enthusiasm, which was getting hotter and hotter: "Don't worry, you--"

Yu Sheng was still lying on his shoulders, one hand fell.

The rest of the words were choking, and Jin Linkun opened his mouth subconsciously without making a sound.

The boy's movements were still jerky, and his hands that hadn't been flushed with hot water for a while were a little cold, and he wrapped him with no rules and took it very seriously.

Jin Linkun leaned back against the tile, closed his eyes, and called him dumbly: "Yu Sheng."

He drew the man in his arms and strained so that he didn't want to hurt him. He still clasped his back with a bit of force: "Yu Sheng."

"Tutor." Yu Sheng looked up. "Go through the back door and take the road test together."

...

Yu Sheng woke up in the lively noise of the seventh class.

The soundproofing of the hotel is good, and the door can't be opened, and this group of people are coaxing outside to go to the playground.

"Lao He gives money and can be reimbursed!"