Chapter 99

Anyway, it is also the handle of the entire technical area, of course, it is impossible to counsel because of the principal's such things.

Shan Xianxiang remembered something, and his expression suddenly fell into a terrible mood, and the cold voice smacked the ruthless words: "See you at the back wall of your school tonight."

Their sports committees had a strong heartbeat, and they were guarding a class. They didn't understand what the school committee said just now: "See you, see each other, one-on-one, it's none of their business."

Shan Xian didn't want to talk nonsense to him, he hurriedly set off and led people out in a hurry.

A group of people came to the door in a mighty way. It was just that the director of the Education Department of the Third Middle School and the old school principal of engineering and technology had eaten almost the same.

"No, the workmanship is not bad. The students are older and calmer than our little rabbits."

"The recent construction of the style of study at the Third Middle School is particularly good, and we should also learn."

"Technology strictly enforces school discipline this year, and the effect is particularly obvious. The improvement is very big..."

The leaders of the two schools humbly and humbly flow from each other, maintaining a sympathetic smile and walking hand in hand to the door.

Single display: "..."

...

"You may not believe it."

Watching the fantasy turn in front of me, the Sports Committee was a little unbelievable: "I think I can blow this for a year."

Just after the old fight in the next area, I immediately accepted the collective apology from the handle to the follower in the next area.

It's also very sincere, and I have to listen to it.

"Do you think he looks wrong with Brother Sheng?"

Duan Lei touched his chin and looked back and forth twice: "It looks like he knows Sheng Ge."

The squad leader squatted beside him: "It looks like he has played against Brother Sheng."

The school committee added: "It seems that he was blessed by Brother Sheng, for example, as long as he dared to fight, he just caught up with their principal and suddenly came up with a meal."

"..."

Yao Qiang: "Ah."

The development of fantasy has suddenly been scientifically explained.

Yao Qiang finally knew why his brother Sheng was so unfamiliar with this group of people: "Last year their hair was still colorful, covering their eyes, this year it will be dark!"

At the beginning of this year, the craftsmanship strictly grasped the school spirit, and all the messy heads of the students were dyed back to black, and the clothing and accessories were also very strict.

A group of bad teenagers who also wore ear studs and dyed their hair last year seemed to have changed their heads.

"When?" Duan Lei couldn't help but gossip. "The two big areas are holding hands, it's such an exciting event!"

Yao Qiang thought for a while: "It was almost last year and this month too. Our brother Sheng was dragged to finish the school style show, wearing that black shirt over the wall and going to the Internet cafe..."

Then the nerd next door sprayed them with beer.

Yu Sheng was fine, ready to go back and change clothes. After the network administrator finished the time, the machine just saw that Shan Xian and Chang Chi's group of people surrounded the people and made it difficult. The yin and yang ridiculed endlessly.