Chapter 3

As a result of Black Blouse's strong testimony, Yu Sheng is passed off unsuspectingly as an innocent passerby turned victim.

Although these people on the ground look like they have taken quite a beating, the truth is, Yu Sheng did hold back a little and didn't hurt them. They should be able to catch their breaths after lying down for a while.

Broom Head's sidekicks were merely dragged in to put on a show for their buddy. They didn't think the person they were cornering would turn out to be someone with such so powerful. With this, their spirits are totally crushed. Cowering under Yu Sheng's show of friendly concern, nobody dares to spill the beans on what exactly happened.

There isn't much of a repercussion in the end. At most, they will be receiving another lecture on their lack of proper upbringing.

The police officer is already all too used to such scenes. Shoving these guys into the police car one after another, he brings them back with the intention of putting them through some re-education to baptize them for a little bit.

Broom Head is pissed to death. Cradling his wrist, he blows up in a fit of cusses. In the end, he is shoved decisively into the police car and brought as quick as lightning over to the police station to repent and write a police report.

The havoc of a situation turns quiet and serene in a blink of an eye.

Yu Sheng rubs his forehead, heaving a sigh of relief.

He's hardly intimidated by the thought of being investigated at the police station. It's just that if he has to go there, there would have been a compulsory delay and missing the exam would have gone without speaking.

Who the hell even came up with this nasty idea of contacting their parents if they miss the exam?

They are only seven minutes away from the school gates' closure. Since he is in a rush, Yu Sheng wastes no time and makes a dash for the back of the fence.

Only after taking two steps then does he come to a sudden, screeching halt. Jogging backwards, he whirls around on the spot.

Black Blouse has yet to leave.

As a matter of fact, he's right on his tail. With the bag of blasphemous pancakes in his right hand and his left hovering above Yu Sheng's shoulder, he was this close to patting him.

Yu Sheng casts him a wary glance.

Although he is not wearing a school uniform, just going by other's age and appearance in a place like this, there's an 80-90% chance he is here for the exam.

Yu Sheng recognizes all Central Third students. Their No. 1 aggravating student isn't this one. Yet, he also doesn't look like someone from a school like Province Point.

Once one enters the examination hall, they are no longer allowed to look at their revision materials. Those who wish to revise will thus have to hunker down outside the entrance. There were many students on his way here, but those from Central Third and Province Point are simply two worlds apart. One can easily differentiate them by looking at the weight of their school bags and how serious they are when burying their heads in their books to make the last spurt.

At first glance, this bastard before him obviously came empty-handed. He doesn't even have a "Sure-to-Pass-Exam-Essentials" pack.

He doesn't look one bit like a top student who is constantly studying and in pursuit of self-improvement.

It's soon to be 7.30. If they go by the front gates, they will still miss the exam. Yet this guy doesn't even look remotely anxious. He stands in place just as languidly as he did before, going as far as to amicably offer one half of the pre-cut pancake to Yu Sheng.