Chapter 38

Liang Yifan suddenly felt the atmosphere in the back seat was a little strange.

To sum up, it is probably extremely rare and extremely strong, even making the chair under his **** shake his survival desire twice.

When seeing the unread message of "what talents can still be" on the mobile phone, Liang Yifan suddenly realized that the two swings of the stool just now might have been kicked.

The seven groups of people were almost finished picking their talents. For a while, they really couldn't think of anything natural and not deliberate.

Liang Yifan grabbed his phone and turned his head, quickly turning his head to prepare for interruption, at least give Kun God a time to think about preparation.

Jin Linkun seemed much more nervous than usual, opened his mouth, and the pen in his hand turned away.

The registration form is just one, handwritten, and the people behind are still waiting to fill it out. Yu Sheng was a little impatient, and pressed his hand that he had just picked up the pen, gripping Yan Yan: "Hurry up."

The two were sitting side by side, Yu Sheng holding the pen in his right hand, and leaning over with his left hand to grab his hand, the whole person almost leaned over.

The familiar breath suddenly approached, Jin Linkun's mind was empty for a moment, and he subconsciously spoke: "Pipe organ..."

Yu Sheng frowned, put down the pen and looked up.

Liang Yifan also heard the joke made by Yu Sheng, and he was cooperating with "Hahaha, the original talent is a pipe organ", and then he procrastinated, and then he heard his spirit move: "...What is a pipe organ?"

Yu Sheng: "..."

Liang Yifan: "..."

...

The story happened the day before the city's unified examination.

Jin Linkun just returned from the youth training camp and took the exam the next day. Because he was too bored, he went to his game account.

After all, the strength is still much stronger than silver, and winning is too easy. He was politely shot out of the game by contemporary practice.

After playing the game for so long, he was treated as a substitute for the first time, which made him see the results of a year of suffering from the youth training camp. After returning from the youth training camp, the strength is advancing by leaps and bounds, it is not to find a high-level training.

Probably because the number of adding friends is a little more, the last time the other party finally passed, and he also kindly sent a message to wish him good luck, don't meet yourself again and again.

...

Then I don't know if it was a blessing of some metaphysical power. When he was still puzzled by the news, he found that the two people could happen to meet no matter how they were arranged.

And the opponent can also stare at him time and time again, even if they are airdropped at both ends of the map, they can also shoot him out before entering the last circle.

Heroes cherish heroes, Jin Linkun feels that this person can make friends.

After the exam, they were numbered again, and the two of them were again arranged in a game under fate. This time the new friend's mood seemed to be not very good. Even the speed of beating him out was much slower than the night before.

He thought about it carefully and thought that the only thing that was more interesting was the summer camp, and he generously shared it with the other party.