Chapter 37

Yu Sheng picked up his arm on his shoulder and put it back.

Then moved far to the other end of the sofa.

"..."

Jin Linkun sat down a little bit, trying to make up: "Friend--"

Yu Sheng concisely said: "will die."

Jin Linkun: "..."

The movie picture continued unmoved. Yu Sheng was attracted by the uncharacteristic plot. He couldn't help watching it for a while, but he couldn't stand the more and more heavy sleepiness and yawned and closed his eyes.

...

Half asleep and half awake, he faintly noticed someone squatting beside him, playing with the projected control screen.

So tired that he couldn't open his eyes, Yu Sheng moved his arm and pulled off the clothes he didn't know when he was put on: "What are you doing?"

"Change the movie, there is a problem with this theme."

Jin Linkun was very persistent and was digging his head through the plot introduction. He returned his hand and patted his knee: "Sleep, it's okay."

The hand fell on the lap, like the coat covering him, with a slight, imperceptible temperature.

Yu Sheng didn't know what he was thinking, looked down for a while, suddenly grabbed the hand and pulled back.

Jin Linkun squatted for a long time, he couldn't help but took a breath, and squatted to slide on the ground: "No, the feet are numb--"

"Ma is still squatting." Yu Sheng dragged people into the sofa. "Don't tune, just this."

He was so sleepy that he couldn't figure out what kind of movie this was. He only knew that the tone was very soft and the background music was soft and soothing. It was just suitable for sleeping.

In order to ensure that this man no longer squatted on the ground to adjust the movie in the middle of the night, Yu Sheng simply grabbed his hand and prevented him from squatting back, closing his eyes and re-entering the sofa.

Jin Linkun was gripped by him for the second time, still a little do not know how to react.

Normally fluent thinking is now both stagnation and active, crashing into the car in a very messy way.

All thoughts went out, and nothing was clear, all cluttered at the crossroads.

Yu Sheng took his hand.

The hand was not cold, and I wondered if he was dressed in the right clothes, or if he ate something, it would be warmer than usual.

He should be dressed in clothes next time.

His roommate had really long eyelashes and a little curling, and it seemed to lift it with a light touch.

A person who is obviously stiff, with his eyes closed, is particularly well-behaved, and looks younger than usual.

Yu Sheng took his hand.

That hand is not usually cold.

...

Jin Linkun was so clear-headed that his thoughts couldn't stop one by one, staring at the hand that the two men shook hands, couldn't help clearing his throat gently: "Yu Sheng..."

Yu Sheng did not respond.

Jin Linkun tried to get started, only to realize that the other party no longer knew when to fall asleep.

The hand was just loose and slid away.

It may be that the temperature of the air conditioner is a little low, and Yu Sheng unconsciously leaned against the heat source while falling asleep, and placed it on his arm with his head slightly off.