C H A P T E R . 51

Start from the beginning

Thinking seeing his Baby a small smile crept on his lips seeing her cute pouty lips , baby face .
Pecking her pout litetly not disturbing her sleep he made her sleep on bed setting the A.C temperature he joined her in bed taking her in his protective arms , she smiled in sleep feeling his wramth which made him to smile wide .
Closing his eyes he to went into deep slumder as he is also tired by yesterday night cardio .

Back in Mumbai , In " UnArt " shop Parth is glaring at his Manager who is looking down in shame .
Parth is very angry on him for doing such a thing in his absence , without his Knowlege .

Parth :- For God sake , Arjun reply . I am asking you something ! What the hell you did in my absence , without my permission ! Who gave you authority to take such kind of decisions without my knowlege ? Without my Permission ?

Arjun :- .....

Parth :- Now speak up Damn it ....

Parth is angry on his Manager Arjun , as he commited a sin , a very big sin for the sake of money .
After Raman asking Parth to look after Ajay details as he is his regular customer , Parth did as Raman asked for .
The first thing he did after coming to office returning from Mehta mansion was to ask for Ajay Aggarwal customer detials , listening Ajay name Manager shaked a bit seeing the tension build in him , Parth asked some other employee to bring Ajay details asking Arjun to stay in the room itself .
Seeing his details and the things he have ordered to purchase in his shop , Parth's blood boiled .
They were many sculptures he had ordered to customized which were Nude in a Sensual way .
And the face resembling is of Avni .

Not one or two but many sculptures he had ordered to customized Arjun .
As Parth doesn't encourages or sells such type of Sculptures Ajay bribed Parth's Manager and purchased them for high price .

Parth :- Arjun.... I am asking you one more time clamly how the hell you dared to sell such type of Sculptures in our shop without my permission and why the hell those sculptures faces were resembling Avuu..?? Do you even know who's face you made with such a nasty art .? I have not expected this from you Arjun ... you are fired and haa get ready to face me in Court as I am suing you for indecent behaviour , for regulating office rules and regulations and for selling such type of Sculptures in my Shop without my Knowlege , in my absence .

Arjun :- Sir ..Sir ..Sir .... plea..se....please don't do like that . I am... am really sorry for everything . I knew Sir , what I did was a sin but what to do sir I was helpless . Ajay sir as asked me to sell those sculptures in Avni's mam's face and I rejected that intanst sir as Avni Mam has did very big help for me , she is like my sister Sir , only Avni mam sir who used to be nice to be like a human but not seeing me as an employee . Avni Mam treats everyone as equal sir , that's why I didn't accepted the offer sir .... but then.... he... he...

Parth :- He what Arjun , aage bol !!

Arjun :- Sir , he had kidnapped my family and treathened me if I don't do his work he will kill my family . I am having a daughter too sir , you know her , Ajay tried to molest... my child infront of eyes sir ..... I...I... was helpless sir , he didn't left me any option unless doing as he says . My family is still in his cluches , Sir . I am asking him to release them but he is refusing saying untill unless I don't give him what he want he will not release my family . You were not there from past months sir that's why it became easy to operate as he said . I tried many times to say you this matter sir , but I couldn't as his mens are here in our shop disguised .