"I love you Jungkook" I whispered and he hugged me tighter "Thank you" I murmured

"Boss we are here" I heard and I squeezed Jungkook's wrist and sat up in the seat.

"Let's get this over with I wanna make Jimin dinner" I whispered

🥢🕯️🕸️

Jungkook knocked on the door a couple of times of the small apartment. I'm putting all my trust in my best friend that this kid knows what he is doing and is as good as he says he is.

The door swung open and a very tall guy stood there. He had blonde hair that was frizzy covering his forehead. He was wearing a baggy grey hoodie with baggy jeans and headphones around his neck.

"Hey you guys made it" he whispered with a small grin then he stepped aside "Please come in sorry for the mess" he added gesturing for us to come inside.

"It's alright and thank you" I murmured and we all walk in. I stopped to look at the guards I bought "You fellas stay out here keep an eye out and if anything looks funky or suspicious knock on the door three times and we leave immediately" I said they just nodded and I closed the door.

He lead us to the living room where a bunch of computer screens were set up it looks very high-tech. He plopped down in the computer chair and spun it around to look at us "Well I'm Soobin and Jungkook told me a few things about what's going on. He said you would fill me in on the details" he said looking at me.

This kid looked around 21 or 22 but he was gigantic probably around 6'1 or 6'2 "Can I use you're bathroom then we can talk" I said he nodded and pointed towards a hallway.

"Just down the hallway second door on the right" he murmured and I followed his direction and found the hallway quickly doing my business and leaving when I bumped into someone.

"Oh my bad I didn't see you," he said grabbing my shoulders. It was another tall guy but this one had a softer face, he kinda looked foreign. He had fluffy brown hair that reached past his ears.

He was cute and looked very friendly "It's alright I was rushing," I said he smiled and patted my shoulder, and walked into the bathroom.

I got back into the living room and sat on the couch next to Taehyung and brushed off my pants "So Soobin-ssi I heard you are good at finding information about people even some information that's...let's say off limits" I said as Soobin leaned back and his chair.

"If you mean hacking and shit then yes I am but I don't like bragging I'm humble" he sighed and that made me chuckle.

"Well I was trying to be professional but yes fucking hacking and shit," I said sitting back on the couch "I need you to find a roach that's becoming a nuisance in my life. I need you to find it so I can kill it" I said nonchalantly and he didn't seem phased by me mentioning death.

"Yeah Jungkook told me but I need basic information about this roach and before anything happens I need payment up front," He said sitting so relaxed in his chair.

I wonder how Jimin would handle this situation. Jimin isn't scary to me so I can't imagine him acting like it anymore. Would Soobin look so comfortable right now if Jimin was here?

Does he know who Jimin is?

"No problem," I said and took an envelope out of my pocket, tossing it to Soobin "That's $40,000 and you will get the rest when the roach is found, I'm a businessman I don't put all my eggs in one basket until I know the basket can hold it," I said he looked into the envelope and hummed putting in his pocket.