The three of Han Zhong looked at each other in blank dismay, and had no choice but to follow.

This Furong Building has two floors, the downstairs is the lobby, the upper half is the box, and the other half is covered by a screen.

Han Zhengtai specially chose to come during the meal time. At this time, the restaurant was full of people, and the business seemed to be very good.

"Master, the private room upstairs is already full, please wait and sit in this lobby." Xiaoer came over with smiling faces to greet Han Zhengtai and his party.

People who came to their Furong Building to eat were either rich or expensive. Although Xiaoer had never seen Han Zhengtai, seeing him in brocade clothes and accompanied by three servants, he naturally did not dare to neglect him.

Han Zhengtai deliberately took a look at the dishes here, and sitting in the lobby was in line with his wishes, so he nodded and agreed.

Han Zhengtai followed Xiao Er to the empty seats. He walked very slowly, and when he passed by the dining tables, he would check what dishes were on their tables.

Just looking at it all the way, Han Zhengtai couldn't help feeling a little disappointed.

This is the level of the first floor in Qinghe County?

The cooking method of the dishes is too rough, either boiled, grilled, or steamed, and there are almost no seasonings in the dishes.

Han Zhengtai sat on the table. There was a menu carved on bamboo slips on the table. He didn't ask Xiaoer to introduce him. He read it by himself.

There are not many types of dishes. After all, the transportation is inconvenient, and the food is basically local ingredients. The ingredients are limited, and the cooking methods are also limited. Naturally, the dishes will not be very rich.

"What signature dishes do you have here?"

Han Zhengtai asked Xiao Er. He also knew that he had limited money, so he only planned to order two signature dishes to taste.

"Young master, the yusheng here is the best in the world. Everyone who has eaten it says it's good. Would you like to try it?" Xiao Er recommended it to Han Zhengtai.

"Sashimi? No need!"

Han Zhengtai raised his eyebrows, and the corners of his lips twitched slightly, warning of parasitic infection. He didn't believe that there were any sterilization methods in this era.

Han Zhengtai ordered a steamed mutton, a roast chicken, a steamed fish, and steamed pancakes as a staple food. There are not many vegetables in this era of winter, which makes Han Zhengtai feel a little pity. When he comes out of the greenhouse in the future, it will be considered a In winter, he will not lack vegetables to eat.

There are three dishes, and the price of each dish ranges from 100 to 300 yuan. Among them, the roast chicken is the most expensive, costing 300 yuan each, and a table of dishes cost more than 600 yuan. Han Zhong felt very distressed when he saw it. .

"Sit down and eat together."

Han Zhengtai didn't have any master-servant relationship, and he didn't feel comfortable when people watched him eat, so he asked the three of them to sit down and eat together.

"This is the young master."

Han Zuo hesitated a little, but looking at Han Zhengtai's eyes, he finally took the lead and sat down.

"Guest officer, your food is ready, please use it slowly."

Xiao Er quickly put out the dishes. Although the price is expensive, the portions are not small, especially the roast chicken, which is as big as Han Zhengtai's two heads.